Killie fan dies at game RIP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it was a Rangers fan who had died in the stands and celtic fans were laughing and joking about it on their forums everyone on here would be up in arms and rightly so get a fucking grip and grow up ffs.

No, everyone wouldn't be up in arms. You are the one who needs to grow up.

Have you ever laughed at a joke which was in bad taste and was at the expense of a 'victim' of some sort?

if it was a Rangers fan who had died in the stands and celtic fans were laughing and joking about it on their forums everyone on here would be up in arms and rightly so get a fucking grip and grow up ffs.

I think the jokes were flying around mate before it was a confirmed death , and since then the jokes have stopped

No, everyone wouldn't be up in arms. You are the one who needs to grow up.

Have you ever laughed at a joke which was in bad taste and was at the expense of a 'victim' of some sort?

So Casey,let me get this right.You are OK about the Tims singing about the Ibrox disaster then. That doesn't upset you and you can put it down to just having a laugh about other peoples misfortune. Have I got that right mate?

So Casey,let me get this right.You are OK about the Tims singing about the Ibrox disaster then. That doesn't upset you and you can put it down to just having a laugh about other peoples misfortune. Have I got that right mate?

If people are happy to dish out sick chants/songs whatever else then they should be grown up enough to take it back regardless of what it is about.

Yes, and I would be a hypocrite if I had ever said that it did. I would suggest that most folk would be in the same boat, but are happy to pick and choose what offends them.

It's a shame. No-one should die at a football match. RIP

Side note, though - I wonder if anyone will be pushing for the next Kilmarnock game to be postponed? sporting integrity and that....

It might depend on how many are out injured and suspended perhaps?

Yes, and I would be a hypocrite if I had ever said that it did. I would suggest that most folk would be in the same boat, but are happy to pick and choose what offends them.

I think I must be in the minority then because I find it offensive to have a joke about someone who has just died at a football match and I find it extremely offensive when I hear songs or chants about 66 innocent people who lost their lives attending a Rangers match all those years ago. I am obviously a more sensitive wee soul than you Casey

I think I must be in the minority then because I find it offensive to have a joke about someone who has just died at a football match and I find it extremely offensive when I hear songs or chants about 66 innocent people who lost their lives attending a Rangers match all those years ago. I am obviously a more sensitive wee soul than you Casey

Obviously.

You've got the shiniest fucking halo in the land.

Old Chinese proverb"Man who start swearing always losing argument" Those Chinese guys were so clever. I think this Chinese Philosopher was called How High from the Willhay provence in Northern China and is generally perceived to have been the wisest man from that provence.

Old Chinese proverb"Man who start swearing always losing argument" Those Chinese guys were so clever. I think this Chinese Philosopher was called How High from the Willhay provence in Northern China and is generally perceived to have been the wisest man from that provence.

Spoon burner

Spoon burner

Are you saying that you disagree with willhay and his philosophy?.He was a great and wise man. You should read up on him. His book How High, is a chinaman story unlike any other.It may well enlighten you my friend

Nah mate was implying that your on the gear quoting nonsense about wee Chinkies and that

Not nonsense friend.Willhay has millions of followers worldwide. Read his views before you make such rash comments. You dont need drugs if you abide by his philosophy.