Ally And Lennon

minstral

1- He shouldn't, no, because his time could be put to better use supporting a local charity in his own time if that's what he wants to do. Not a Catholic one that means you have to spend more time with Lennon.

2- They still aren't labelled Christians though. No matter how many times I have to tell you. Reminds me of what you said to me yesterday about opinion not mattering when it comes to the eyes of the law/legal/whatever.

3- Your being a hypocrite now - so it's OK for you to use as job as an excuse for 2 of these examples - yet I can't?

4- It's obvious as they have seen the chance to get the cheeky chappy who can't say no and wants to be everyones pal and build bridges, on board.

He's being used a pawn. Gotta hand it to SCIAF - masterstroke.

5- Your an absolute nut job, how you can equate that I'm annoyed we're the biggest club in the country sounds desperate and tells me you have no answer to me using your own rhetoric on you.

Catholicism is a branch of Christianity. What are you talking about?

I'll take historical proof over what you fill in on a form, cheers. Just take a look at nationality, quite often Scotland and British are two different options. Doesn't mean Scottish people aren't British.

I'll take historical proof over what you fill in on a form, cheers. Just take a look at nationality, quite often Scotland and British are two different options. Doesn't mean Scottish people aren't British.

The fact its taken about 7 hours for someone else to say this kinda worries me. Either people were enjoying his ignorance or share it.

My point was that it's often classed as 2 separate things when it comes to census, application forms, surveys etc.

But I take The Dude's point that it's probably more for statistical purposes. That's fine.

The fact its taken about 7 hours for someone else to say this kinda worries me. Either people were enjoying his ignorance or share it.

It's not ignorance I was only making the point all along that some people consider them separate. It's not that difficult - you even admitted it yourself about 20 mins ago but qualified it by saying it's for statistical purposes which I agree with on reflection.

Or couldn't care less ;)

Yeah probably but its kinda ruied a good chance to have a dig at McCoist.

It's not ignorance I was only making the point all along that some people consider them separate. It's not that difficult - you even admitted it yourself about 20 mins ago but qualified it by saying it's for statistical purposes which I agree with on reflection.

You outright stated that Catholicism wasn't a Christian faith.

I actually meant to qualify it by saying "in the eyes of some" ... but I was typing in a hurry.

Didn't think I actually needed to go back and edit as I was explaining my point more and more and I thought you got the gist, obviously not

I actually meant to qualify it by saying "in the eyes of some" ... but I was typing in a hurry.

Didn't think I actually needed to go back and edit as I was explaining my point more and more and I thought you got the gist, obviously not

Even when you continued to argue the point hours later? Give it up, you made a balls of it. I'll think no less of you. :D

You stick with the Church of Satan and Idolaters, I will stick with the Christian Church of Scotland who respect and uphold the word of the Lord.

“Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God...” (King James Bible, Exodus 20:4,5).

Even when you continued to argue the point hours later? Give it up, you made a balls of it. I'll think no less of you. :D

But the point I was arguing was that to some it's not considered the same ... I actually agreed with you ya contrary wee bastard when you said it will be for statistical purposes and I said your probs right

You stick with the Church of Satan and Idolaters, I will stick with the Christian Church of Scotland who respect and uphold the word of the Lord.

“Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God...” (King James Bible, Exodus 20:4,5).

I'm not Catholic bud. Not even a Christian. Although you keep on copy and pasting Bible passages.

I was on about his comments towards McCoist.

And i hate lennon but who are we to tell others who to "pal around with"?

ah yes, the untouchable mccoist. woeful manager and spends his free time playing golf with our worst enemy personified.

It is hard to imagine that a vile sect that carried out and covered up the systematic sexual abuse of vulnerable children, could possibly be considered as Christian.