Alloa 3-0 Dunfermline

Following last nights 3-0 humping at the hands of the mighty alloa athletic, it looks as though, barring a dramatic turnaround at east end park, that dunfermline will be in division 2 with us next year.

Thoughts?

One good thing for me is that east end park is 20 minutes from my house, so can finally take my wee lassies, 2 and 7, to their first gers match! (tu)

People might not be sympathetic towards them, but being my local team i am sorry to see them going the way they are going.

Jeffries has a real job on his hands, if indeed they even survive relegation.

DUNFERMLINE chief John Yorkston says the SFA have no choice but to boot Rangers out of the game because a Scottish Cup ban is too soft

Fuck Dunfermline. Tick tock...

well fuck you mr yorkston, fuck your fans and fuck your club!!!!!

Dunfermline in with us next season, that's if they make it through the close season , they won 1 nile today but not enough. Can't see them coming out of admin now.

The games against them will be amazon next season. Can't wait tay beat them.

I don't hold much hatred for Dunfermline.

For all the chairman to speak out against us, at least this one had something clear to gain.

Which was? Wasn't it Dundee that went up because of us going down?

Dunfermline had a banner up at their stadium congratulating Celtic stopping out ten in a row ... couple that with Yorkson's comments about wanting us relegated (something to gain or not) means they deserve all they get. Hope they perish now and don't get the chance to fufill a fixture in division 2