Real Madrid V Atletico Madrid - Copa del Rey Final

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell ye something if we had went 14 years without beating the tims, then beat them in a cup final at the Piggery after extra time I'd be on the pitch going bonkers right now.

That was ridiculous absolute rubbish.

The ref was a joke, he must have booked almost every player from Real Madrid. Then casually forgot his cards for the Athletico guys until nearer the end.

The red for Ronaldo was embarrassing if you watch closely he doesn't actually touch the guy.

One of the biggest problems in football is the refs from Glasgow to Spain they constantly cheat. They cause injuries, engineer results and cost points, trophies, people to get relegated.

Everyone else can get banned and fined, I mean once again Jose gets sent off. I tell you if the refs got fined they wouldn't do it. It is ruining football, it has happened all season to Rangers.

Only sorting out the problem short term, Cech at 31 is still fairly young for a keeper.

He's still a great keeper but IMO not the level he was 4 or 5 years back.

In saying that Jose was a huge fan of him so who knows but the young lad is already a top keeper and will only get better so it would be daft to let him go at such a young age

Would hardly say it's a problem. Cech's had a really consistent season and as long as Courtois is getting games and experience then they can afford to loan him out.

Cech could have another nine years in him and is quality, but will Courtois just keep going out on loan for that long?

Will there be any legislation rushed through following the fight on the touchline?

I believe the Spanish parliament are to call an emergency meeting in the morning. And both team are to have police visits before games from now on.

What a fuck up of a country we actually live in

Cech could have another nine years in him and is quality, but will Courtois just keep going out on loan for that long?

No, obviously they'll make the transition (he was signed for a reason) but it doesn't have to be done now. I imagine they'll cash in on Cech eventually but letting Courtois develop into a world class keeper in one of the best leagues in the world is as good a strategy as any.

That was ridiculous absolute rubbish.

The ref was a joke, he must have booked almost every player from Real Madrid. Then casually forgot his cards for the Athletico guys until nearer the end.

The red for Ronaldo was embarrassing if you watch closely he doesn't actually touch the guy.

One of the biggest problems in football is the refs from Glasgow to Spain they constantly cheat. They cause injuries, engineer results and cost points, trophies, people to get relegated.

Everyone else can get banned and fined, I mean once again Jose gets sent off. I tell you if the refs got fined they wouldn't do it. It is ruining football, it has happened all season to Rangers.

Ronaldo clearly kicked out at him, whether or not he touches him is irrelevant, the intent is there. He should have been sent off long before that anyway.

No, obviously they'll make the transition (he was signed for a reason) but it doesn't have to be done now. I imagine they'll cash in on Cech eventually but letting Courtois develop into a world class keeper in one of the best leagues in the world is as good a strategy as any.

Fair enough. Another loan seems to beckon for Lukaku as well.

Ronaldo clearly kicked out at him, whether or not he touches him is irrelevant, the intent is there. He should have been sent off long before that anyway.

That's rubbish you must be needing your eyes tested the guy took Ronaldo out first. Athletico were a joke the carrying on of their players was embarrassing.

More clubs than Arnold fucking Palmer!

Not clubs just like football, am I not allowed to watch any other games, you guys were watching it?

I am a girl who likes a lot of sports and I know a lot about many different clubs. I didn't realise it was a crime. God so many guys I know wish their wife/girlfriend knew as much as me and were as interested in football.

P.s. liking something where someone is having a go at me for no reason because I like to watch football is pretty sad.