Tartan trannies face bill for flags at Wembley.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebellious Scots should be crushed - they are known as Fenians

And besides you don't need to worry anyway as that verse has been long took out so you brave Scottish warriors can't get offended at it

Think you're getting your jacobites, and fenians mixed up.

Little link to the first google search for GSTQ lyrics.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/1571287/God-Save-the-Queen-lyrics.html

I can see why some of us don't fully support the national team, but it's hardly full of tims. The last game had 5/6 ex-Rangers players starting. Not giving them your full backing, is a far cry from calling them "scummy pricks", and cheering for our oldest enemies.

Let's not forget, the head of the so-called body that is so against us, is in fact, english. You actually couldn't make this shite up.

As for the booing, do you think the england fans will boo Flower of Scotland in August? if they do, will you be offended, or will you just brush it off as what happens at football?

Good point

Jacobites and Fenians are the same thing

Separatists

Both Republican minded, anti British, anti monarchy and everything else

So much wrong with this post, I don't know where to start....

Rebellious Scots to crush, verse 6, of "our" national anthem, seeing as we're petty, point scoring. Is that racist too?

Do you know who those rebellious bastards were? And another thing Glasgow and Aberdeen had public holidays to celebrate that rout at Culloden.

I often wonder how people like your good self would act, if it was england that were pish, and Scotland were in the world cup. I'm sure you would still be kicking about in your 3 lions jersey, come the summer. The english laugh at scottish people that support them.

What's their ability got to do with it? We're pish the now and do you still follow us?

No they don't, it's refreshing to the English to know Scotland's not full of bitter arseholes.

I could flip it back, and say, no true Bear would abandon their country, and label the fans, "scummy pricks". We could be here all night....

So not supporting the sfa's team is 'abandoning your country'?

I worry for your sanity.

I often wonder how people like your good self would act, if it was england that were pish, and Scotland were in the world cup. I'm sure you would still be kicking about in your 3 lions jersey, come the summer. The english laugh at scottish people that support them.

no they don't! they laugh at the overt anti english bigotry and hatred shown towards them out of sheer ignorance.

fuck scotchland, the parochial small minded fuckers.

by the way I was born in scotland!

Explain yourself please.

I was playing Devil's advocate in response to his "no TRUE Bear should not support Scotland line"

But I'll still explain ...

Aligning yourself with a support full of notorious Rangers haters who hate our Queen and country and club.

Supporters of other teams that wanted us dead and probably spend their whole time calling us h*** and Zombies on forums amongst other things.

Supporting a team full of taigs and ex players that walked out on us.

Supporting a team ran by the SFA who tried to bury us then when that didn't work try to take our titles off us.

As I said earlier, Rangers - either for us or against us.

That's my outlook.

Believe it or not I don't mind any Rangers fan that wants to support the national team (however beyond me that is) the problem starts when you have guys like Andy spouting shite saying we're not true Bears because we have no time for the national team ... what a lot of shite.

That's why I wanted to flip it and say there's more of an argument for saying your not a true Bear if you support that shower of shite for the reasons given above.

I'm scottish and proud, doesn't mean i'm any less of a rangers fan!

No-one's saying that. We're all proud Scots and Brits.

The Scottish football team doesn't hold a monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism.

If you don't support Andy Murray at tennis or Chris Hoy when he's cycling - does that mean your not a proud Scot either? no - it just means you don't give a fuck for them ;)