Tartan trannies face bill for flags at Wembley.

I would never turn my back on supporting Rangers because of what the suits do off the park... and for the same reasons I will never stop supporting my national team's players on the park.

As your entitled to do if that's what you want.

But I'd like to think you wouldn't go about calling Rangers fans that have fuck-all time for the national team "not real Bears" ... know you wouldn't anyway.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As your entitled to do if that's what you want.

But I'd like to think you wouldn't go about calling Rangers fans that have fuck-all time for the national team "not real Bears" ... know you wouldn't anyway.

Just as Scotland fans shouldn't have their support of Rangers called into question. (tu)

I just don't understand how some people feel represented by the sfa's team, or in what way it 'represents the nation'.

Which nation? Would be the question in some cases, it's not as if you have to be Scottish to play for the sfa.

Just as Scotland fans shouldn't have their support of Rangers called into question. (tu)

Well yeah. But what I was saying was in direct response to the crap he was spouting about true bears etc.

Don't get me wrong, my viewpoint is solid on this - have no idea how any Rangers fan can support them after everything. But that's just my viewpoint. Only time I question them is if they start their pish on me about being ashamed to be Scottish and other nonsense like that.

Rebellious Scots to crush, verse 6, of "our" national anthem, seeing as we're petty, point scoring. Is that racist too?

No not racist or anti Scottish, it's only against rebellious Scots, and as I suspect you well know is not part of our UK National Anthem.

But we're used to lies from the separatist camp, it's all they've got.

I could flip it back, and say, no true Bear would abandon their country, and label the fans, "scummy pricks". We could be here all night....

So because your Scottish you have to support the national team? Why?

What about anyone who lives in Scotland that doesn't like football? are they "abandoning there country" to?

I can see why some of us don't fully support the national team, but it's hardly full of tims. The last game had 5/6 ex-Rangers players starting. Not giving them your full backing, is a far cry from calling them "scummy pricks", and cheering for our oldest enemies.

Let's not forget, the head of the so-called body that is so against us, is in fact, english. You actually couldn't make this shite up.

As for the booing, do you think the england fans will boo Flower of Scotland in August? if they do, will you be offended, or will you just brush it off as what happens at football?

They same players that walked away you mean..

I just don't understand how some people feel represented by the sfa's team, or in what way it 'represents the nation'.

Which nation? Would be the question in some cases, it's not as if you have to be Scottish to play for the sfa.

I do believe England have an Ivorian and a Jamaican playing for them... Scotland were one of the last nations to use the international football loopholes.

I do believe England have an Ivorian and a Jamaican playing for them... Scotland were one of the last nations to use the international football loopholes.

Not sure why you think this is relevant? Did I show any interest in who plays for England?

It just confirms that non Scots 'represent' the sfa.

Well yeah. But what I was saying was in direct response to the crap he was spouting about true bears etc.

Don't get me wrong, my viewpoint is solid on this - have no idea how any Rangers fan can support them after everything. But that's just my viewpoint. Only time I question them is if they start their pish on me about being ashamed to be Scottish and other nonsense like that.

Wow. Have a wee read back, and see who was first to start spouting about the criteria for being a "true Bear". I was making the point that nobody has the right to say what constitutes being a "true Bear".

I personally don't care if fellow fans support the scottish team, but I reserve the right to comment about people that go out their way to disparage anything to do with us. Scottish people supporting england, especially against us, is fucking dire.

Not sure why you think this is relevant? Did I show any interest in who plays for England?

It just confirms that non Scots 'represent' the sfa.

I was using another country as an example... And decided to use one I was sure you would have heard of. (tu)

Wow. Have a wee read back, and see who was first to start spouting about the criteria for being a "true Bear". I was making the point that nobody has the right to say what constitutes being a "true Bear".

I personally don't care if fellow fans support the scottish team, but I reserve the right to comment about people that go out their way to disparage anything to do with us. Scottish people supporting england, especially against us, is fucking dire.

Why shouldn't people support whoever the sfa's team is playing?

You seem to love the sfa, are you sure you're on the correct board?

Muddleboard's that way -------------------------------------------->

Why shouldn't people support whoever the sfa's team is playing?

You seem to love the sfa, are you sure you're on the correct board?

Muddleboard's that way -------------------------------------------->

People can support whoever they want, same as I'm free to comment about it. Just for clarity, all national teams are run by F.A's of some sort. It doesn't mean they or I agree with the way things are done. Wish I lived in a black and white world, like you seem to do.

People can support whoever they want, same as I'm free to comment about it. Just for clarity, all national teams are run by F.A's of some sort. It doesn't mean they or I agree with the way things are done. Wish I lived in a black and white world, like you seem to do.

Seems to be the only thing you have commented on since February.

Aye you're free to accuse your supposed fellow bears of being 'fucking dire'.

And report back to your phals on the muddleboard.

Seems to be the only thing you have commented on since February.

Reading this thread will give you an idea why I rarely comment on anything on here. Same as most Rangers forums, opinions are frowned upon, usually by folks with thousands of post, who know it all.

Aye you're free to accuse your supposed fellow bears of being 'fucking dire'.

And report back to your phals on the muddleboard.

That's right. I'm a tarrier on here trying to convince Rangers fans to support Scotland.

By your, and others rational, I shouldn't really support Rangers either, seeing as I'm not happy with things at boardroom level, and some of our support annoy me.