Season ticket renewal

Season Ticket renewal  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing your season ticket regardless of the current boardroom situation?

• Yes, unconditionally
    • No, I will be holding off
    • Yes, unconditionally if I had a ST
    • No, i'd be holding off even if I had a ST
    • Not renewing for other reasons

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill still go to all the aways just going to pick and choose what Ibrox games I go to

When McCoist goes ill consider another season book but even then if its still handwringers and happy clappers as bad as it was last year I'll probs no bother

New agers make it clear people like me aren't welcome at Ibrox this day and age they will get their wish - when we started out in division 3 it was a real chance to push on and get a core support ready and all guns blazing but we've went backwards and turned into loads of wee fannies as a support

supported rangers for 45 years always will through good times and bad and more so this year when I see how people have tried to destroy our club it has made me stronger and the way the fans came together in there support last season made me even more proud to be part of this great club so I will renew my season ticket and will not go to away games my money will go to our club and never have I ever felt like a wee fanny this is just how I feel you make your choice but why give other clubs your money before rangers and who says your not welcome

Ill still go to all the aways just going to pick and choose what Ibrox games I go to

When McCoist goes ill consider another season book but even then if its still handwringers and happy clappers as bad as it was last year I'll probs no bother

New agers make it clear people like me aren't welcome at Ibrox this day and age they will get their wish - when we started out in division 3 it was a real chance to push on and get a core support ready and all guns blazing but we've went backwards and turned into loads of wee fannies as a support

There is no way I am paying £300 to watch mccoist play 4/5/1 at home against part timers. He does not have a clue on how to motivate a team, adapt different formations or muster a decent set piece. Playing players out of formation all the time. My pet hate of having 11 players in our own box defending a corner etc etc etc

Sorry, but thats not for me. When we get a football manager in as our manager I will be back in a heartbeat

There is no way I am paying £300 to watch mccoist play 4/5/1 at home against part timers. He does not have a clue on how to motivate a team, adapt different formations or muster a decent set piece. Playing players out of formation all the time. My pet hate of having 11 players in our own box defending a corner etc etc etc

Sorry, but thats not for me. When we get a football manager in as our manager I will be back in a heartbeat

I can see were you are coming from as a football supporter but as a rangers supporter its about the club not just the team or ally to me the choice is simple football fan or rangers supporter for me no choice it,s rangers till I die

I can see were you are coming from as a football supporter but as a rangers supporter its about the club not just the team or ally to me the choice is simple football fan or rangers supporter for me no choice it,s rangers till I die

That's fair enough but most games I went to I left early as I was pissed off. Going to the games doesn't make me as happy as it used too as I can't stand the football on show and I believe it's because of how they are told to play. Financial it's not affordable for me either so there's no good of me going for my own reasons. That doesn't make me any less a fan

That's fair enough but most games I went to I left early as I was pissed off. Going to the games doesn't make me as happy as it used too as I can't stand the football on show and I believe it's because of how they are told to play. Financial it's not affordable for me either so there's no good of me going for my own reasons. That doesn't make me any less a fan

the football has been shite and the tactics and I was just saying how I feel and would not say your are less of a fan supporting your family first then your club

Far from it, just to show you I 'm not the little coward you called me last year.

.. not a coward and yet you want to avoid my wife! ... mind you she is far scarier than me - terrifies me to be honest!

But getting to a game without my wife is kinda difficult as she does like all those men in shorts and she does like a wee latte and biscotti before the prawn sandwich lunch - I'll keep you in mind if she lets me off the hook.

but why give other clubs your money before rangers and who says your not welcome

Which clubs are these? The lower league clubs have made us feel more than welcome

And regarding your point about even going to away games rather than buying a season ticket it's a sheer case of enjoyment simple as that - I don't enjoy Ibrox anymore especially the past year or two

What I find depressing is the number of posters who are considering or have decided not to renew their STs or not to go at all. Frankly, I couldn't begin to imagine life without the Gers. The football was horrendous last year, that is true. I don't rate Ally as manager, that is true. I'm sick of the Boardroom crap, that is true. Not renewing my 3 season tickets has never crossed my mind. The football will improve, the manager will either improve or be replaced, the boardroom crap will end eventually. Rangers FC will continue though and I'll be there after the current players, manager and board members have gone ( my own longevity permitting).

Rangers 'til I die.

good post (tu) reading the bit in youre post life without the Rangers , reminds me just after going in to admin , someone posted the YouTube video of life without the Rangers . Worth a look mate cracking video (tu)

As fans we are caught between a rock and a hard place

Dont renew and we hurt the club financially

Blindly renew and we simply give them a chance to treat us with contempt, as they did last season imo

We had the chance to change our whole ethos last season and failed to do it, this season we look like we are simply going to bludgeon our way to the title again with little or no thought for the long term future of the club