*** RM Sponsors’ Fund - The Official ‘Let’s Spend The Money’ Discussion Thread

govanblue

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates.

1. Erskine Veteran's Tour/Lunch/Shopping:

Tour is now booked for 6 residents, 3 carers and 1 driver.

I'll try to book the restaurant table for 10 today. That will be about £80 - paid for from Erskine Lunch Fund.

Shopping will be £20 x 6 = £120.

Since there are 10 lunches, and only 6 shopping trips, I propose that Sponsors fund pays the £120 for the 6 shopping trips and the Lunch fund pay the £80 for the lunches, plus £20 tip for the waitresses, as agreed.

Plus maybe the Lunch Fund might want to give say a £10 tip for the tour guide team to ensure they give an extra special service too? especially since we got the 10 tours for free!

What do you think?

So that would be:

Sponsors Fund - £120

Lunch fund - £110

= Total contribution £230

2. Rangers Ladies

All the details are just about sorted. Their next game is next Sunday, 2pm, Springburn, against league leaders Glasgow City - A win is essential! - details to follow on a separate thread.

We should be in that programme, and we should have our 2 season tickets by then too so anyone who fancies going along with their missus, mister, mate or whatever and giving the ladies some support; maybe even meet the coach, Natalie and the team, and maybe even giving us a wee report please get in touch.

2. Rangers Ladies

All the details are just about sorted. Their next game is next Sunday, 2pm, Springburn, against league leaders Glasgow City - A win is essential! - details to follow on a separate thread.

We should be in that programme, and we should have our 2 season tickets by then too so anyone who fancies going along with their missus, mister, mate or whatever and giving the ladies some support; maybe even meet the coach, Natalie and the team, and maybe even giving us a wee report please get in touch.

I volunteer to go along and check it out (without my mrs of course).

Only cost to you is the plane ticket and somewhere for me to sleep!

Seriously, whoever goes, have a great time and let us all know how well Natalie plays!

I volunteer to go along and check it out (without my mrs of course).

Only cost to you is the plane ticket and somewhere for me to sleep!...

It's two tickets Namib - so what you'll need to do is get a taxi to CapetownBear's and we'll pick you both up there. (tu)

Am up for that and if he in Cape Town, he is further away from Ibrox even than I am!

im ok with it ....aS long as were living within our means!! lol

It's £8 for an Erskine Lunch, and £800 for a return flight to Namibia

So as long as Namib personally provides 101 lunches for Veterans (and none of your local rubbish Namib!), I'm up for it too (tu)

It's £8 for an Erskine Lunch, and £800 for a return flight to Namibia

So as long as Namib personally provides 101 lunches for Veterans (and none of your local rubbish Namib!), I'm up for it too (tu)

What's wrong with lion steaks anyway? (to all the tree huggers out there, we don't really eat lions...........................except on Wednesdays)

If I tell you now that an average steak here weighs 750g and is real (not mad cow) beef and costs less than eight quid would you be jealous?

Also throw in a massive variety of game steaks too.......

Whata cheap shot at trying to nip burd oota the ladies team ! ;):sherlock:

PS - If you really want to spend the dosh wisely Morrisons are doin 18 boattles a' stella 284ml at a tenner ! (tu)

Tesco here is doing 440ml cans stella 4% at £22 for 3dozen and I prefer that to the normal stella :beer1: as for the rest as usual gb good shouts