Fan or a detractor? You decide

Ger77

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even entirely sure how to answer it to be honest, your correlations are strange.

OK. You see no correlation between Rangers Football Club and the manager of Rangers Football Club. That ends this conversation pretty quick. :lol:

You said they're the same.

I'm one of those strange people that can't quite understand how you can support Rangers while slating the Rangers manager, the Rangers board, the Rangers chairman, the Rangers players, the Rangers coaches etc etc etc.

It's a novelty to me that some of you operate like this. My question, is the Rangers manager worthy of some of the Rangers fans support? It's a tough one. :dry:

I'm one of those strange people that can't quite understand how you can support Rangers while slating the Rangers manager, the Rangers board, the Rangers chairman, the Rangers players, the Rangers coaches etc etc etc.

It's a novelty to me that some of you operate like this. My question, is the Rangers manager worthy of some of the Rangers fans support? It's a tough one. :dry:

if they play the way they did in div 3 for the start of div 2 and we see the same shit, he will not be manager for sure :ph34r:

I back him as the manager, if he does well then we do well.

I support the club however and not the individuals employed by it.

To be fair your first paragraph indicates that all sorts of stuff will be a novelty to you : see through glass, balls falling back towards you after you have kicked them up in the air, the big yellowy thing in the sky. Every day must be full of amazement. Lucky you.

I think we are are entitled to question the club, as it appears The Manager wants to spend his way back to the top. Surely the last year must have taught us that this is a fool's errand, and that "The David Murray" method will lead to the same problems in time.

As for criticising Ally's management, Walter did that years ago when he appointed Ally to manage the cup games. He was always down on the touchline before long to sort out his mess.

I think we are are entitled to question the club, as it appears The Manager wants to spend his way back to the top. Surely the last year must have taught us that this is a fool's errand, and that "The David Murray" method will lead to the same problems in time.

As for criticising Ally's management, Walter did that years ago when he appointed Ally to manage the cup games. He was always down on the touchline before long to sort out his mess.

Not according to Walter, answered that specific question not to long ago, think I will believe him.

We, as Rangers fans, are like a family, we CAN ask questions, argue, shout, have differing opinions about everything Rangers, just like a family does, but if others, that are outside our family unit, start bad-mouthing us, then that is a different story. We CAN, because we CARE, they can't because they're arseholes. :7325:

Don't knock yourself out over this, this board has progressed, until recently posters were openly using language that was more suitable for the kerrydale lot.

No man is bigger than Rangers, we always need to remember this, from top to bottom every one of us can be replaced. That includes the Individual fan.

Ally McCoists day are numbered but then so was Bill Struths, Scott Symons. Some might say that Ally should not be mentioned in the same sentance as these bastions of the Rangers Fraternity, these Pillars of our community, Bill Struth and Scott Symon should be mentioned in the same sentance as Ally McCoist, just not in a management capacity, yet.

It is our duty, as fans, to question the management and running of our club. It's an unquestioning, hope-everythings-going-okay-but-cant-bother-to-find-out hand-wringing that let Shyte and his ilk do what they did.

I've nothing to add to this observation. (tu)