Fresh blow for Craig Whyte as liquidator steps in

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hating him aside for the moment but I will never understand what possessed him to get involved in the takeover. We are one of the most scrutinised clubs on the planet and every move whyte made would be subject to forensic diligence not only by us but by people like the Rangers tax case.I hope one day we can better understand what went on but I find the whole episode baffling.

Good call. What the fuck could he possibly have to gain from such a shambolic and careless venture? Right slap bang in the limelight as well?

These guys don't go to jail. They tuck away millions that they steal from the likes of us and rely on the crap civil laws in this country that protect him and others like him that ensure he can fleece anyone he likes and then move on to his next castle.

Hating him aside for the moment but I will never understand what possessed him to get involved in the takeover. We are one of the most scrutinised clubs on the planet and every move whyte made would be subject to forensic diligence not only by us but by people like the Rangers tax case.I hope one day we can better understand what went on but I find the whole episode baffling.

How the little cunt got the keys in the first place is the thing that should be forensically studied.

How the little cunt got the keys in the first place is the thing that should be forensically studied.

Lioyds Bank didnt care who got the keys,as long as they got their money ! Muir was there to make sure they did.....along came cw a man not capable of making money,just capable of spending others on himself

He's a conman - a chancer - an arthur daley - he didn't pay tax/vat/paye as he expected to extrapolate that into the fictitious btc. The wee runt needs sending over to the cfc youngsters training ground, where never mind what happens, naebdy cares.

Lioyds Bank didnt care who got the keys,as long as they got their money ! Muir was there to make sure they did.....along came cw a man not capable of making money,just capable of spending others on himself

I wonder how much of a bonus that cunt muir got.

Your probably not far off there. As another poster said, how he managed to get the keys to Ibrox in the first place should be investigated.

I wonder how much of a bonus that cunt muir got.

in future years, when some of the old guard let their guard down and slip up, we might find out a lot more

as it stands muir might well be the guy that saved us from administration long before whyte came in, as the lot that were in control back under murray didnt have a fucking clue how to reign in the finances

I'm convinced there is a scandal to yet be revealed about the whole episode of how a shyster like Craig Whyte could take over a club the size of Rangers without any funds of his own without the media getting wind of it.

The whole thing just not add up.