Fresh blow for Craig Whyte as liquidator steps in

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The queue would be a riot... I'd be up a ladder and clean over the top people... Some bears might get hurt in the move but if I get at him thats the chance i'm willing to take

you can hurt me mate in the q just make sure you get him

My own take on it, is CW tried to pull off what the Glaziers did at Utd. Buy/acquire the club with other peoples/fans money, sell/rent off sections of it back to the very same people and live off the proceeds. When the timings right sell the whole lot and make a nice little profit and walk away without having spent a penny of his own. The problems came when he forgot to pay the utilities/tax bill otherwise he nearly succeeded.

My own take on it, is CW tried to pull off what the Glaziers did at Utd. Buy/acquire the club with other peoples/fans money, sell/rent off sections of it back to the very same people and live off the proceeds. When the timings right sell the whole lot and make a nice little profit and walk away without having spent a penny of his own. The problems came when he forgot to pay the utilities/tax bill otherwise he nearly succeeded.

And that is the charitable way of looking at what he did. The more pessimistic of us might wonder if , for whatever reason, administration and what followed what his gameplan all along.

And that is the charitable way of looking at what he did. The more pessimistic of us might wonder if , for whatever reason, administration and what followed what his gameplan all along.

Iirc going back to any interview done he would never flat out deny he was going to put us into administration. He withheld tax and NI, the bastard raped us. There was no need to do what he done.

his problems came when we cunted up not one but 2 european ties lol

He doesn't seem to have a care in the world.

BEAMING ex-Rangers owner Craig Whyte whooped it up at a posh champagne bar — despite being wanted by cops.

The fugitive tycoon, 42, was spotted in a five-star Edinburgh hotel’s swanky lounge downing bubbly with a mystery brunette.

Relaxed Whyte appeared totally oblivious to the fact he’s being hunted for failing to turn up for court, faces a £17.7million bill from finance firm Ticketus and risks having his castle seized.

Celtic fans partying at the Balmoral Hotel’s Bollinger Bar at Palm Court on Saturday even enjoyed some banter with the grinning businessman.

One onlooker revealed they THANKED the Del Boy-style former Ibrox supremo for their bitter rivals’ downfall.

Like everything he does it is all a front.

A conman will always try and keep the con going.

Inside he must be shitting himself as his wee empire collapses in on itself.

Who would want to be him, having to look over his shoulder with those googly eyes for the rest of his hopefully short life.