Fresh blow for Craig Whyte as liquidator steps in

Is there nobody with any sympathy for him? Things have been tough for him too.....

I have sympathy for anybody with the same name,lol.Unfortunately this wee f**k has probably been hiding assets for years both from the business world and his ex-wife.Rot in hell ya scumbag.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now he needs to wear the heavy jewellery around his wrists and be frogmarched to a cell with a couple of Rangers fans(not that we have naughty bears ;) ) who will slowly torture him for life...

Either that or

will do

It's a nice wee fantasy of mine anyway...

so your not so sweet after all lol

Now he needs to wear the heavy jewellery around his wrists and be frogmarched to a cell with a couple of Rangers fans(not that we have naughty bears ;) ) who will slowly torture him for life...

Either that or

will do

It's a nice wee fantasy of mine anyway...

Rage against the Machine were very vocal supporters of the IRA

Wow. You'd be willing to wait in an orderly manner?

This thread is starting to get out of hand now.

The queue would be a riot... I'd be up a ladder and clean over the top people... Some bears might get hurt in the move but if I get at him thats the chance i'm willing to take

Hating him aside for the moment but I will never understand what possessed him to get involved in the takeover. We are one of the most scrutinised clubs on the planet and every move whyte made would be subject to forensic diligence not only by us but by people like the Rangers tax case.I hope one day we can better understand what went on but I find the whole episode baffling.