Jambos looking for a Friendly against us?

BigJig

I'm in the "fuck hearts" side of the fence

I'm torn between the two to be quite honest.

I too find it difficult to forgive, certain 'football fans' wanted my club to die and for me not to have a team any more. Poor, poor show, fucking bastards. Not football fans just sad cunts.

Am i now the same though, because of their actions? Do i want Hearts to die? I don't think I do. Seeing them go through the mill, the thought that it's not just us that can get fucked over, of course. I don't really want any other club to die.

But then I remember and I get angry....

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They KNEW that they were fucked long before our club was in administration and yet they still took their 30 pieces of Silver.

They can choke.

The only way a friendly would be allowed is IF the following demands are met:

A Full, Public, Unreserved Apology from the CEO at the disgraceful way they treated Rangers

An acknowledgement that they were blinded by jealousy and hatred when they voted NO

Confirmation that Lieswell runs Scottish Football and they will do all they can to end the corruption.

Dungcaster and Rhegan to resign with immediate affect

The Hertz board to forever refer to themselves as "Rangers Bitches."

On the day of the Friendly, the Hearts team are to enter the field of play crawling on their hands and knees and present themselves to the Rangers team, kowtowing to them and admitting that we are their saviours.

I can think of many more things but the fact is I want these fuckers to grovel and be humiliated before we even think about playing them.

Since they will not then the friendly will not happen and they can go back to choking on their 30 pieces of silver.

Think we're all being a bit harsh here. Am up for contributing a few quid for the greater good, to help Hearts survive, if anyone else fancies buying in too.

But I want the flat to be a 3 bedroom, castle view, and bagsy New Year week to see in the bells :pipe:

Harsh demands man...Gorgie is a bit of a shite hole remember? :matron:

Surely no one thinks that if we help Hearts their fans will be grateful and give any sort of acknowledgement if they survive. ".Being the bigger person" will have the same effect as "the dignified silence" which meant that we were stepped on at every opportunity. What credit or even notice did we get when the RFFF paid out to clubs and other creditors?

Our club has propped up clubs and Hearts,especially,in business for long enough with no thanks ,even less respect and, in our troubled times, absolutely no support.

Fuck the bastards. As the poster above says we have kept they cunts in business for years and years. When we were fucked last season "through no fault of our own" was there any fucker in Scotland willing to play a friendly for us?

What was it Hearts were saying about Rangers last year? We should be shown the pale or some pish like that?

If you've got that from herz kickback, l would say it's got more taigs than RM.

No I got it from comments on facebook. I was surprised at the venom, some of the tarts fans saying they would rather play a good team not a 3rd division one. They don't need us etc., etc. there was loads of comments like that. I didn't see any comments that wanted it to be played, I was surprised as we had a Heart's fan on here saying not all their fans hated us.

Just a small sample:

rangersmedia-1372030986-U2627.png

Per the Herald report posted earlier, this looks like a non-starter, however :

I think Rangers should agree to play this match, if it can be accommodated in our pre-Season schedule.

On the footballing side, playing HMFC would give Ally the opportunity to see how good (or not) Rangers' current players are against SPL opposition.

However, Rangers Fans need not bother attending, or just have a small allocation of tickets.

For HMFC this match would give the Hearts Fans an opportunity to support their Club.

How many HMFC Fans attend the match would show how sincere they are in wanting to help their Club.

What makes you think hertz will have spl "class" players pre season ?

The fire sale signs are up just now.

RANGERS fans have vowed to snub any money-spinning friendly to help out Hearts.

Tynecastle manager Gary Locke is keen to arrange a home clash with Gers to raise vital revenue for the skint Jambos

But Mark Dingwall, of the Rangers Supporters’ Trust insists Ibrox fans are still raging at the Jambos’ attitude when the Light Blues were refused re-entry to the SPL following liquidation last summer.

He said: “Hearts are obviously slightly desperate and detached from the reality of the situation.

“We feel for ordinary Hearts fans who are worried about their club.

“However, the behaviour of their directors and how they voted last year has soured the atmosphere.

“If you look at the glee with which some SPL clubs and their fans leapt on Rangers’ misfortunes last year, there would be very little appetite among the supporters to assist.

“Any game would achieve minimal levels of support from Rangers fans. I don’t think they’d come out in numbers.”

Rangers have a hectic pre-season schedule, but Ibrox sources won’t rule out the prospect of a Tynecastle game being arranged for August.

There is sympathy towards the Tynecastle workers from Rangers staff — after Gers went through administration themselves last year.

But Ibrox punters believe the controversial outbursts of AWOL Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov can’t be forgotten.

The Russian slammed Gers’ mismanagement last year when he announced he would vote against the club being accepted back into the SPL.

Dingwall claims Hearts’ attitude and actions then have come back to haunt them when they need help most.

He said: “Unfortunately for the ordinary Hearts fans, they will get tarred with the same brush.

“If Hearts were the first to put the boot into Rangers last year, it’s unfortunate the attitude they displayed then has come home to roost.”

Meanwhile, Gers star David Templeton has done his bit to help out former club Hearts.

The Ibrox ace auctioned off the boots he scored with in the Jambos’ Europa League clash with Liverpool last season, raising hundreds to boost the Tynecastle coffers.

wouldn't surprise me if the sun was just making all this up for a laugh

thats how left field this whole RFC v tarts business sounds

it's a bit like crapping in your neighbours letterbox for a laugh

and then asking them if they can keep an eye on your mail while you are away on holiday