Jambos looking for a Friendly against us?

BigJig

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your not disagreeing with me mate if you read what I said....the point in making is we need to do something to change the tide coming from lawells puppets and the media in general....I'm not saying this is it but we do need to do something!

Well this is where i do agree with you we do need a good PR worldwide.I hate saying but the other mob are good at this.f.e.the dutch player they just signed he is on TV telling the viewers that Shelic are the biggest club in Scotland this isnt for Scottish viewers these interviews go global.Thats what we have to grasp.

As for Hearts i used to love going to Tynecastle there was always good banter and normaly good games,but i think that changed during the 9 in a row years the( green eyed monster).Then Romanov he obviously had a dislike for us.Most importantly the way their fans laughed at our demise.I will never step foot in Tyncastle again.

As some guys above say it could be a big giruy to the media and Lawell puppets who run Scottish Football.

Iimagine the Headlines.

Bigot Rangers Fans help save Hearts.

Don't think it will make much difference to our pr they have all made their minds up about us.

We according to all of them are responsible for the mess according to the Scottish media so let Hearts turn to their pals in the East End of Glasgow.

That's who they listened to to help get them in this state.

its a shame that the actions and opinions of a few at hearts have turned so many against them...I quite like them, great little stadium, good support, proud history, great city. if I won the euro millions id bail them out

its a shame that the actions and opinions of a few at hearts have turned so many against them...I quite like them, great little stadium, good support, proud history, great city. if I won the euro millions id bail them out

As I usually do when bored at work I was thinking about what I'd do if I won the euromillions....I would help hearts but on the condition that every single season ticket holder acknowledged the innacurate views of their former owner and the bigotry/jealousy of their supporters associations and publicly apologised to rangers

Id rather you invested your Euro Millions in Rangers.

So the parasites now want us to help them out after last summer when they were kicking into us while we lay on the ground wounded?

You voted last summer you don't want the blue pound hypocrites, now all of a sudden it's lets be friends again when it suits you??

Would not help that scum mob at all not just for the last 14 months but for them match fixing a game to keep us out of the Champions league.

So the parasites now want us to help them out after last summer when they were kicking into us while we lay on the ground wounded?

You voted last summer you don't want the blue pound hypocrites, now all of a sudden it's lets be friends again when it suits you??

Would not help that scum mob at all not just for the last 14 months but for them match fixing a game to keep us out of the Champions league.

Let me tell you, if this was a friend you would batter him at every opportunity, let them die. FFS UNREAL