Jambos looking for a Friendly against us?

BigJig

I suppose it`s useless to say that as a fanbase we have class.That we will not lower ourselves to the level of the haters and those who spout bile.I know all the reasons why we should let them burn,but Scottish football desperately needs Hearts and goodness knows,we need allies.We have an opportunity here to do ourselves a massive and positive PR job,as well as helping our east coast feeder club.As far as Heart of Midlothian are concerned,there is one bear here who is prepared to help.I hope the game comes off.

Totally agree with this. As much as I want to see some clubs suffer badly, I reckon this is a great opportunity to show how classy our institution really is.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I for one would love to have helped Hearts, but where were they when we needed them?, their owners wanted us dead their fans laughed and joked and wanted us punished to the full regardless of rules. It would be a massive pr coup, I for one would love to heal our rift with the jambo's out of all the spl clubs now their cunt of an owner has gone. Should we be the better club so to speak and turn up and show them our support? Or should we sit back and do nothing? I for one support the jambo's over Hibs. This is a tough decision for the club and supporters as we will need friends to tackle our enemy's. But more importantly get your renewal forms in by Friday.

I HONESTLY could not believe what i read-the cheek of our manager Gary to even ask.

It just goes to show these guy's do not live in the real; world-after stabbing you're allies in the back the CHEEK-sorry it is just beyond the pale.

Yet again MY CLUB has insulted you guy's to even "go there"

I can only appologise for the actions of my club as a supporter.

Not one for giving time to people who say things in private , especially re something that happened to us.

Exactly,they should speek publicly if they had support for us.What the hell has happened to this country why have we let the minority gain control?Are shelic so domininant that even our allies are frightened to support us.Sadly i fear the answer to that is YES

Still remember the voting time when i genuinely though hearts may have thought for a second how we have competitive games with them, great away support always filling it out. Money pouring through the turnstiles but yet every team bar killie (who are now up shit creek) voted us down in case of sporting integrity. if hearts have any integrity they should not ask, accept their fate as we have done and move on and out. Funny old game, ICT, Hearts, Killie all struggling wonder how many more rules will be bent to keep them up in the top tier

Whilst I understand the resentment caused by the behaviour of other fans and their Clubs in our time of need, I cannot but help think that a Club like Hearts which has had a significant history should be judged purely on the behaviour and views expressed by Romanov and his Lithuanian underlings.

Hearts, its fans and its players have served this country well. McCrae's Battalion is a case in point. Therefore I am a little less hard nosed about Heart's. In fact I hope they do survive- I would not wish to see what was done to us done to them. What was done to us was wrong in every sense, therefore I for one cannot wish that same injustice to be inflicted on any other Club and its people.

As to the question of whether or not we should be supporting them to demonstrate our "Class" I am not so sure. Yes we could have a friendly, but the profits/ surpluses from such a game in my opinion should be shared equally between the two Clubs.

The positive......when tynecastle is no more they could add a statue of romanov , juts like they have for Greyfriars Bobby, so the Edinburgh tour bus can have another stop added to the tour.

As the man said "Ye Cannae Beat Glasgae Patter" :7325:

Whilst I understand the resentment caused by the behaviour of other fans and their Clubs in our time of need, I cannot but help think that a Club like Hearts which has had a significant history should be judged purely on the behaviour and views expressed by Romanov and his Lithuanian underlings.

Hearts, its fans and its players have served this country well. McCrae's Battalion is a case in point. Therefore I am a little less hard nosed about Heart's. In fact I hope they do survive- I would not wish to see what was done to us done to them. What was done to us was wrong in every sense, therefore I for one cannot wish that same injustice to be inflicted on any other Club and its people.

As to the question of whether or not we should be supporting them to demonstrate our "Class" I am not so sure. Yes we could have a friendly, but the profits/ surpluses from such a game in my opinion should be shared equally between the two Clubs.

Why not? We were. All our problems stem from one individual as well

My original reaction was "nah, fuck hearts", but having thought about it, perhaps we could consider it if certain conditions were attached. Such as:

• A full public (and possibly humiliating) apology from Hearts for their behaviour / outbursts last year.
  • Some sort of clear admission that we are the same club founded in 1872, with our history still intact, just to correct some of the ignorant Jambos on Kickback.
  • They do the honourable thing and release Callum Patterson and Jamie Walker from their contracts, allowing them to join us.
  • A free ticket for the next competitive Hearts v Rangers match at Tynecastle, for all Rangers supporters who attend this.

Unless conditions such as these are agreed, I don't see what Rangers have to gain out of this, so don't see why we should help.

My original reaction was "nah, fuck hearts", but having thought about it, perhaps we could consider it if certain conditions were attached. Such as:

• A full public (and possibly humiliating) apology from Hearts for their behaviour / outbursts last year.
  • Some sort of clear admission that we are the same club founded in 1872, with our history still intact, just to correct some of the ignorant Jambos on Kickback.
  • They do the honourable thing and release Callum Patterson and Jamie Walker from their contracts, allowing them to join us.
  • A free ticket for the next competitive Hearts v Rangers match at Tynecastle, for all Rangers supporters who attend this.

Unless conditions such as these are agreed, I don't see what Rangers have to gain out of this, so don't see why we should help.

I'd be up for that. A wee bit of bridge building but it's came from them first. I can accept that.

I believe we have told Hearts we cant play against them due to pre-season commitments , this is a non starter the SUN is trying to sell papers.

To be fair it's in a few papers not only The Sun.

I hope we've not used our pre-season as an excuse and just told them outright NAW