Win at the New Airport Store

On the megastore twitter, it talks about the store opening last night, but doesn't say until about 12 today that Stevie was going to be there, and it was 11am on the Rangers site. Pretty poor show, i don't have twitter or I would post how sad that is. I really feel for Stevie, i am sure he felt no-one wanted to see him, but we would have gone, and a few others i know. Anyone on twitter, should tweet him that people didnt know until the last minute. :(

On the megastore twitter, it talks about the store opening last night, but doesn't say until about 12 today that Stevie was going to be there, and it was 11am on the Rangers site. Pretty poor show, i don't have twitter or I would post how sad that is. I really feel for Stevie, i am sure he felt no-one wanted to see him, but we would have gone, and a few others i know. Anyone on twitter, should tweet him that people didnt know until the last minute. :(

Great thinking mate ,

Airport Store Opens

WRITTEN BY RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB

a85f8e570c8282751b6ce269043ad1a6_XL.jpg

SUMMER signing Steven Smith today officially opened the brand new Rangers shop at Glasgow Airport, giving fans the chance to buy official club merchandise ahead of their travels and further enhancing the Light Blues’ global appeal.

The new Glasgow Airport unit is located on the first floor before the security area and is open from 4am to 8pm Monday to Sunday. It follows last week’s successful launch of the Belfast shop, located at 63 Ann Street in the city, by first team player Andy Mitchell.

A full range of Rangers products – including the new Puma kits for Season 2013/14 – will be available at both locations in due course and supporters can buy a wide range of merchandise now.

Glasgow Airport Store Opening Times

• Monday – Sunday: 4am to 8pm

I am almost sure RangersStore tweeted that StevenSmith was going to be attending the Airport Store at around 4am. Why it did not go onto the offical site untill 11am that morning is beyond me!

Although it would of been better to annouce these kind of things a few days before so people could actually plan to go out and visit the Store for the signing.