Cole Pens New Deal

tam watp

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised by this I would of thought if he was out of contract we would of released him like Hemmings considering the surplus of RBs and that Coles played like 2/3 games in 3 years. Still only a 1 year deal at least, a year or two ago we would have given him s bumper 5 year deal.

Give the guy a run when he came on at Ibrox at the end of the season he looked to have bulked out a fair bit, however if he ain't going to get a sniff loan him out to give him a chance to prove his worth elsewhere.

You'd think Wallace was Maldini the way you go on, he a decent player but no more than that he still gets caught out quite a bit and could do with losing some weight.

He's the best player we have in our squad and the best Scottish left-back around - I think it's reasonable other posters are worried we might sell him.

Posters not happy when Ally signs players also not happy when he doesn't.

A no win situation for anyone connected with Rangers at the moment. perpetuated by our own support.

I think you have to look at who were are signing or resigning to approach that mate. Cole has never shown me anything over a number of years now to make him worth a new deal. Not when we are bringing in players who play in the same position.

I was saying we needed a new RB as I didn't have much faith in Argyriou.

Foster and Cole are sufficient for the second division. Argyriou should be sold and we should be looking to move on Mitchell as well if he hasn't been given a new contract.

Cole's looked a good prospect when played but heard rumuors of an attitude problem. A 12 month contract isn't an awful idea and gives him the opportunity to prove himself with minimal risk if he doesn't step up to the plate.

We do now need to get a rid of a few hangers on in the squad (tu)

to be honest i'm not happy about this , we had the chance to let him go and should have IMO .

he is as injury prone as hemmings and i don't think that he has even hit double figures in performances for us .

he must laugh really hard at all of ally's jokes in training i guess

Cole is only 21. Our squad needs as much depth as possible. Though he blows hot and COLEd (sorry) I reckon he deserves a chance to prove whether he has it or not.

As for the earlier North Road is G/S accusation. One is verbose while the other was monosyllabic do not reckon they are the same.

I was saying we needed a new RB as I didn't have much faith in Argyriou.

Foster and Cole are sufficient for the second division. Argyriou should be sold and we should be looking to move on Mitchell as well if he hasn't been given a new contract.

Cole's looked a good prospect when played but heard rumuors of an attitude problem. A 12 month contract isn't an awful idea and gives him the opportunity to prove himself with minimal risk if he doesn't step up to the plate.

We do now need to get a rid of a few hangers on in the squad (tu)

Mitchell was given a one year deal as well mate, which is why I'm surprised we gave him a new contract to be honest....