What say the RST and pals?

thehost

The RST only get involved in things that

A) Make them money

B) Give Dingwall more power

C) Make them money

If that is relevant to the club then i guess they will put up with that.

A decade unchanllenged and their membership is pathetic, any decent Rangers supporters would give it up for a real group.

Other football supporters trusts work well, ours doesn't because it's a sham and corrupt

Perhaps you missed Mather commenting on it - we were at the talks, now full members and seem quite happy with the direction - what more do you want - a weeping and nashing of nails ?

No not at all just think the Board of Rangers Men should grow a Pair and stick up for the Club for a change, instead of leaving it to Loyal Blue Nosed Bears who know the Truth.

The RST only get involved in things that

A) Make them money

B) Give Dingwall more power

C) Make them money

If that is relevant to the club then i guess they will put up with that.

A decade unchanllenged and their membership is pathetic, any decent Rangers supporters would give it up for a real group.

Other football supporters trusts work well, ours doesn't because it's a sham and corrupt

You couldn't make it up.

A supporters organisation with an Oxymoron as a Name.

Perhaps you missed Mather commenting on it - we were at the talks, now full members and seem quite happy with the direction - what more do you want - a weeping and nashing of nails ?

No disrespect to you Peter, can any Ger tell me what he is happy about and did I miss the bit about what he said about the direction of the club is going or is it just to be kept a secret with the boardroom, which would be a first. I still think our board should come forward and tell us what he is satisfied cant be just a vote that is meaningless in the new structure

Has Mather been given a membership of the RST??

Mather's comments are about as forthright as his answers at NARSA. Answers only when it suits him.

When Green was here he was vilified for not being a 'Rangers man'. Why have we never heard the same accusation directed at Mather?

No not at all just think the Board of Rangers Men should grow a Pair and stick up for the Club for a change, instead of leaving it to Loyal Blue Nosed Bears who know the Truth.

We need to coax Walter to into taking a senior position on the Board, he will save us , just like this other hero does............

Mather's comments are about as forthright as his answers at NARSA. Answers only when it suits him.

When Green was here he was vilified for not being a 'Rangers man'. Why have we never heard the same accusation directed at Mather?

But he was at a game when we played the scottish/irish penn state.

Maybe because FF has removed a 4 pager on Mather's crass and undignified comments, captain of industry my arse.

Maybe because FF has removed a 4 pager on Mather's crass and undignified comments, captain of industry my arse.

Pravda doing what pravda does best.

To be honest i'm surprised they haven't sent anyone over yet.

Fury was bumming this up as a good deal, a few weeks ago. New board of 7 yadda yadda, opportunity for us to play an active roll yadda yadda.

What do we get?

Eric fkn Riley.

This fkr has been at the centre of us getting hammered for a decade.

Fury was bumming this up as a good deal, a few weeks ago. New board of 7 yadda yadda, opportunity for us to play an active roll yadda yadda.

What do we get?

Eric fkn Riley.

Not like fury to get things wrong.

What do we get?

Eric fkn Riley.

Just noticed this Board..................Eric Riley, Steven Thompson, Duncan Fraser. Thompson this papist who resigned then came straight back in without a reason given , now he sits on this board also the bastard from the sheep another bastard and to top it all the fucker from hamilton , obviously a pay back for stirring the shit and putting fear into the other sfl clubs.

Let's look at this..thompson runs a club that is at deaths door as in no money and huge debt............fraser another cunt with a club with debt far in excess of their pulling power and both these fuckers saved recently by a couple fo transfers. riley from a club that many allege hide debts in separate companies.

How the fuck can any board be made up with people whose clubs are in a mess.

The SFA also punished us but not the Pars and, so far at least, not Hearts either.

Not one for sticking up for them but again its different slightly. Whyte was done with bringing the game into disrepute. So Rangers were fined for his shite. Although id argue Romanov has done this on many more occasions and Hearts would be deserving of the same fate.

Im not aware of Dunfermline having done much wrong other than being screwed?

Not one for sticking up for them but again its different slightly. Whyte was done with bringing the game into disrepute. So Rangers were fined for his shite. Although id argue Romanov has done this on many more occasions and Hearts would be deserving of the same fate.

Im not aware of Dunfermline having done much wrong other than being screwed?

It's not slightly different - it's exactly the same.

We were fined £50K for going into administration. Dunfermline and Hearts have not been.

Leaving a huge trail of debt, including owed money to the Scottish ambulance service is hardly doing right.

Surely they can be asked to at least show some contrition? <cr>

Im no getting into the fenian shite about owing this and depriving ambulances of 2 defibrillators etc :lol:

Thats what happens when clubs go into Admin unfortunately, people, businesses, hmrc, ambulance services, face painters etc dont get paid

It's not slightly different - it's exactly the same.

We were fined £50K for going into administration. Dunfermline and Hearts have not been.

Wasnt our fine from the SPL. See there is that much confusion as to what happened last year ive forgot who fined who and who done what. I thought we were fined and docked points on the same day?

Wasnt our fine from the SPL. See there is that much confusion as to what happened last year ive forgot who fined who and who done what. I thought we were fined and docked points on the same day?

your spot on (tu) £50k fine was from SPL

SFL decided it wasnt worth fining DAFC as they were in Admin.

Along with various other fines and censures, the SFA fined us the maximum £50K for an insolvency event.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?newsCategoryID=1&newsID=9718&page=2566

As yet, DAFC and Hearts have not had the same fine. That's a disgrace.

Correct! You've obviously came to my way of thinking. Now we need to try and persuade the Rangers haters.

unless of course you have something like the RFFF in place. Surely you get credit when you pay off these creditors....