What say the RST and pals?

thehost

Along with various other fines and censures, the SFA fined us the maximum £50K for an insolvency event.

http://www.scottishf...=9718&page=2566

As yet, DAFC and Hearts have not had the same fine. That's a disgrace.

Frankie, im going to have to look back over this. I was certain the SPL fined us 50k for going into admin, then the SFA hammered us for Whyte. As i say i will look over again.

Hearts should be hammered as well but that wont happen. Not much point in fining clubs in admin anyway

Frankie, im going to have to look back over this. I was certain the SPL fined us 50k for going into admin, then the SFA hammered us for Whyte. As i say i will look over again.

Hearts should be hammered as well but that wont happen. Not much point in fining clubs in admin anyway

You don't have to look back over it - I've just given you the link detailing the fine was from the SFA.

Of course fining clubs is daft but if we were fined then so should others.

You don't have to look back over it - I've just given you the link detailing the fine was from the SFA.

Of course fining clubs is daft but if we were fined then so should others.

Im saying i was sure the SPL had fined us the same amount too. What im getting at is, if the SPL fined us then Hearts should be fined also. Dunfermline were in a different league so it would be up to the SFL to fine them (although as shown by you, the SFA should have fined both)

These are good points the OP has highlighted - quite simply an abominable state of affairs.

But I dont think we can draw the RST into this - they really are of minor significance given their membership. Our club needs men who are willing to go for confrontation when necessary, refuse to maintain a dignified silence and start fighting for this club and putting it first before anything else.

I honestly believe the intransigence of the current Ibrox board will be detrimental to season ticket sales.

No disrespect to you Peter, can any Ger tell me what he is happy about and did I miss the bit about what he said about the direction of the club is going or is it just to be kept a secret with the boardroom, which would be a first. I still think our board should come forward and tell us what he is satisfied cant be just a vote that is meaningless in the new structure

You can disrespect that Bluepeter all you want, he normally talks shite :P

For the sensible bluepeters of the World, I find it hard to believe that Mather said that - really disappointing. To link it to this thread, I hope the RST will be making a comment on that. Assuming their members feel the same as most Rangers supporters I've read on this issue, I'd hope they'd make that clear. I'm no longer a member though, so have no right to ask it of them.

Along with various other fines and censures, the SFA fined us the maximum £50K for an insolvency event.

http://www.scottishf...=9718&page=2566

As yet, DAFC and Hearts have not had the same fine. That's a disgrace.

The SFA find us £50k for "experiencing an insolvency event"...rule 14

Just noticed this Board..................Eric Riley, Steven Thompson, Duncan Fraser. Thompson this papist who resigned then came straight back in without a reason given , now he sits on this board also the bastard from the sheep another bastard and to top it all the fucker from hamilton , obviously a pay back for stirring the shit and putting fear into the other sfl clubs.

Let's look at this..thompson runs a club that is at deaths door as in no money and huge debt............fraser another cunt with a club with debt far in excess of their pulling power and both these fuckers saved recently by a couple fo transfers. riley from a club that many allege hide debts in separate companies.

How the fuck can any board be made up with people whose clubs are in a mess.

Ask Walter

I think they should sack all Ibrox staff!! EXCEPT Walter Smith. He alone should take the role of every position, Manager, Scout, Coach, C.E.O, every seat on the board.

Then we will be a force to be reckoned with.......

(this is suggested in sarcasm btw.)

I think they should sack all Ibrox staff!! EXCEPT Walter Smith. He alone should take the role of every position, Manager, Scout, Coach, C.E.O, every seat on the board.

Then we will be a force to be reckoned with.......

(this is suggested in sarcasm btw.)

You might have stumbled onto something there.

These are good points the OP has highlighted - quite simply an abominable state of affairs.

But I dont think we can draw the RST into this - they really are of minor significance given their membership. Our club needs men who are willing to go for confrontation when necessary, refuse to maintain a dignified silence and start fighting for this club and putting it first before anything else.

I honestly believe the intransigence of the current Ibrox board will be detrimental to season ticket sales.

The Problem is D'art that the media are allowed to present them as some form of spokespeople of the fans. Hence a few folk organising 3 bodies to make statements on the day of the board meeting.

I'm not so sure that people understand that those statements represented the views of a HANDFUL of individuals and not the membership of each grouping. Add to that the "on-side" bloggers and suddenly we have the walter and ally show.

Meanwhile the club is heading for the grubber.

I don't recall Walter speaking out when the fans were concerned about the old regime and the boom and bust tactics being used. I don't remember Walter ever attacking the scum in the BBC and wider Scottish media when for over a decade, they smeared and slandered our great club? Just what is it, that Walter has done to make our fans trust him in his lofty position on the board? (Not talking about football management)

I don't remember our board apart from under Green ever standing up for our reputation or our support. The propagandist bloggers and so called fans reps told us it was essential these Rangers men came back for the good of the club. These are the same Rangers men who sat on their hands and said Feck all about our club being raped and pillaged for many a long year.

A good business minded person, no matter which team they support who can use our vast potential support and club to enhance the club would do for me.

In a nutshell..........summed up perfectly.

Any sign of fury ?

No.... he is on his twitter though.

Indeed he made a comment about the composition of the new board.

Pity he never thought about that 5 weeks ago when arguing with me about the very same subject.

One day these guys will get it, you give these fuckers an inch they will take a mile.

Attack, attack attack is the ONLY way to progress as a club.

Alas we have a board afraid of it's own shadow.

I don't recall Walter speaking out when the fans were concerned about the old regime and the boom and bust tactics being used. I don't remember Walter ever attacking the scum in the BBC and wider Scottish media when for over a decade, they smeared and slandered our great club? Just what is it, that Walter has done to make our fans trust him in his lofty position on the board? (Not talking about football management)

I don't remember our board apart from under Green ever standing up for our reputation or our support. The propagandist bloggers and so called fans reps told us it was essential these Rangers men came back for the good of the club. These are the same Rangers men who sat on their hands and said Feck all about our club being raped and pillaged for many a long year.

A good business minded person, no matter which team they support who can use our vast potential support and club to enhance the club would do for me.

Any sign of fury ?

He is over at the ticket office urging fans to renew.............you can also catch him in Buchanan St at 3pm

78486140.jpg?v=1&g=fs1|0|COM|86|140&s=1

Reason it's blank is because he's waiting to be told what to say by the power that controls him.

That Friday Glasgow Banter is just sheer magic so it is. :7325:

No.... he is on his twitter though.

Indeed he made a comment about the composition of the new board.

Pity he never thought about that 5 weeks ago when arguing with me about the very same subject.

One day these guys will get it, you give these fuckers an inch they will take a mile.

Attack, attack attack is the ONLY way to progress as a club.

Alas we have a board afraid of it's own shadow.

He loves his twitter, then again when you have a high profile(his words not mine) you just have to be a twitter luvvie.

If we keep on running, the haters will keep on chasing.

Absolutely. We're lucky we have so many talented writers across the community standing their ground and offering a challenge to those that are enemies of our club.

Unfortunately, without real back-up from the club we're all onto a hiding to nothing.

Chris is on holiday which has been limiting his usual contribution.

Should be back soon.

He's been on twitter all day!

I thought all the youngsters read the forums on their phones.

They must have the eyes of eagles, these days. I'm not going to comment on the brains though :matron:

Absolutely. We're lucky we have so many talented writers across the community standing their ground and offering a challenge to those that are enemies of our club.

Unfortunately, without real back-up from the club we're all onto a hiding to nothing.

They should have thought about that before getting involved in internecine politics.

They have the board they want.

Now look the state of us!

He's been on twitter all day!

I thought all the youngsters read the forums on their phones.

They must have the eyes of eagles, these days. I'm not going to comment on the brains though :matron:

He may be back today - not sure.

I know sometimes I'll spend a fair bit of time on Twitter when I can't be fussed with getting involved in longer debates on forums. Especially if I'm on my phone.