What say the RST and pals?

thehost

I would counter by suggesting that our support simply wouldn't accept us going down the unsustainable path of spending beyond our means and DEMANDING that we have a squad/wagebill relative to the league we are in and the clubs we play against.

In other words - no-one wants to see the movie: "Admin #2 - The Sequel".

But we're not spending beyond our means. Yes we have a high wagebill but we also have the second highest turnover in the country.

Given that we can't pay transfer fees until January it's not unreasonable to think that funds that normally would have been used for fees would now be earmarked for wages. Our wage bill will be in the region of the 33% Of turnover Green spoke about

Very few managers deal with contract negotiations at any club. They identify their targets and other staff will conduct negotiations.

McCoist was quoted saying as much on a number of occasions under both Whyte and green.

That's also why Green/mather conducted the contract talks with Alexander not McCoist.

You'll have no difficulty in highlighting how I'm 'invariably wrong' then...

I can just hear the conversation now: "Ian Black is an industrious, destructive midfielder. Got real dig and a good shot on him. I was impressed with him when he was at Inverness and last year he was probably the best player in the SPL outside the OF. I think he's well worth £6k a week.", said Charles Green. "I agree, boss.", said Ally.

@Resting in my account and The Host..........

whatever happened to Rangers Unite? was this not another avenue for Fans ownership with Shane leading it?

Was this the poster ian something sho came on various boards wanting one fan group?

I have no idea as i have heard nothing since.

@Resting in my account and The Host..........

whatever happened to Rangers Unite? was this not another avenue for Fans ownership with Shane leading it?

As far as I am aware, Rangers Unite canvassed the support of the other fans groups who wanted to get behind the group. The problem was, representatives of various groups admitted they were contaminated with the Codfather and didn't seem to have the fortitude to oust him. Make no mistake, ALL the fans groups are unanimous in their views of thon Jaffa Cake Man, sadly some just don't back this up with the action of disposing him. It must be stated, he has a large presence about him and is k kwn for his manipulation skills. Rangers Ubite offered a viable alternative but in essence what we need is streamlined fans groups. Should such a great Rugby, sorry Rangers fan ever put self preservation to the side and admit his loitering is holding the club and support back, there is no doubt the will is there to push on and unite the fans groups which I have said previously, would make us an army

But we're not spending beyond our means. Yes we have a high wagebill but we also have the second highest turnover in the country.

Given that we can't pay transfer fees until January it's not unreasonable to think that funds that normally would have been used for fees would now be earmarked for wages. Our wage bill will be in the region of the 33% Of turnover Green spoke about

How can you possibly know that, we have no idea what ALL these new players are on and we are being told that we paid off some players.

making substantial losses = living outwith our means.If you truly believe that our support demands we spend vast sums of money for the sake of it you ate deluded, or if true we are well and truly fucked. Spending less money doesn't mean downsizing, spend money on scouting and coaching and we can have more success than McCoist's current mantra

We have a management team that's pulling in the thick end of £1.5m per annum - and if some think that's OK for Div 2 in the SPFL (yes, it's a shit title) I don't. The wage bill at Ibrox is the second-highest in Scotland.

I repeat - Div 2.

It's unacceptable as well as foolhardy.

Very few managers deal with contract negotiations at any club. They identify their targets and other staff will conduct negotiations.

McCoist was quoted saying as much on a number of occasions under both Whyte and green.

That's also why Green/mather conducted the contract talks with Alexander not McCoist.

You'll have no difficulty in highlighting how I'm 'invariably wrong' then...

In hindsight, that was a bit of an unpleasant remark of mine. Wasn't really intended that way, I meant that people disagree because of what you say rather than because of who you are. No offence. :pipe:

We have a management team that's pulling in the thick end of £1.5m per annum - and if some think that's OK for Div 2 in the SPFL (yes, it's a shit title) I don't. The wage bill at Ibrox is the second-highest in Scotland.

I repeat - Div 2.

It's unacceptable as well as foolhardy.

What should we spending on wages in division two?

As far as I am aware, Rangers Unite canvassed the support of the other fans groups who wanted to get behind the group. The problem was, representatives of various groups admitted they were contaminated with the Codfather and didn't seem to have the fortitude to oust him. Make no mistake, ALL the fans groups are unanimous in their views of thon Jaffa Cake Man, sadly some just don't back this up with the action of disposing him. It must be stated, he has a large presence about him and is k kwn for his manipulation skills. Rangers Ubite offered a viable alternative but in essence what we need is streamlined fans groups. Should such a great Rugby, sorry Rangers fan ever put self preservation to the side and admit his loitering is holding the club and support back, there is no doubt the will is there to push on and unite the fans groups which I have said previously, would make us an army

I might be wrong but something tells me they HAD problems with the RST crowd and their was a slanging match on the boards, then we never heard from them again.

In hindsight, that was a bit of an unpleasant remark of mine. Wasn't really intended that way, I meant that people disagree because of what you say rather than because of who you are. No offence. :pipe:

I'm right a lot more than I get credit for. There's a good few posters on here who disagree with me because of who I am. I had a few tell me I was wrong on something despite irrefutable proof being shown. Christ I've even had folk tell me I'm wrong because my location says LA

I might be wrong but something tells me they HAD problems with the RST crowd and their was a slanging match on the boards, then we never heard from them again.

Furballs was wearing his mother's tights with sone handbags on various forums with some RU reps although I do believe they have remained in place. The RST, as far as I am aware, were asked to have the cancer removed and come onboard. Sadly, they don't have the will yo back up their privately held views that the man is poison. :(

isnt the figure we were hearing that we pull 1.1m in a Month, but our outgoings are 1.5m

I must have missed that one. Are you saying that we have a separate income source of £1.1m but our outgoings (on the management trio) is £1.5m (the figure I mentioned).

What is this source, which still leaves us £400k shy every month season (on these three alone)???? (Edited)

I must have missed that one. Are you saying that we have a separate income source of £1.1m but our outgoings (on the management trio) is £1.5m (the figure I mentioned).

What is this source, which still leaves us £400k shy every month (on these three alone)????

Outgoings is on Club, not trio !

Mind, this might have changed in the last Month

What is this source, which still leaves us £400k shy every month (on these three alone)????

Mr Bacon, I believe you are getting a little mixed up. The management trio amounts if £1.5m are annual outgoings.