What say the RST and pals?

thehost

I understand too, McCoists ineptitude in his job requires his protectors to sanction signings of players maybe 5/6 times higher than the level required in the hope he doesn't need to coach said players

Maybe, just maybe, it is felt that given the rapid progress up the league's that the club is expected to make (and the increase in quality of opposition with it) and the expectations of prolonged cup runs or even cup success it was a better idea to invest in a higher quality of player to avoid the need for massive overhauls every summer and to allow players the chance to settle and develop at Ibrox rather.

I see what I did there. Sorry. So, if I change 'month' to 'annual' my point is valid. We're 400-big-ones shy every year.

According to reports yesterday, we are at least £400g short a month for our outgoings. Over a season though with certain months we are idle, the figure increases where it averages out closer to £1m a month.Very dark days ahead but no questions are being asked by the lines of the accredited RST. Maybe in between making his millions in the business world and patronising Bears on twitter, Furry could pen a blog asking pertinent questions on our behlaf, sorry on their members behalf, sorry on their Boards behalf......

According to reports yesterday, we are at least £400g short a month for our outgoings. Over a season though with certain months we are idle, the figure increases where it averages out closer to £1m a month.Very dark days ahead but no questions are being asked by the lines of the accredited RST. Maybe in between making his millions in the business world and patronising Bears on twitter, Furry could pen a blog asking pertinent questions on our behlaf, sorry on their members behalf, sorry on their Boards behalf......

Are you me!!

Are you me!!

Now we have two Ed's... *Shakes Head*

Maybe, just maybe, it is felt that given the rapid progress up the league's that the club is expected to make (and the increase in quality of opposition with it) and the expectations of prolonged cup runs or even cup success it was a better idea to invest in a higher quality of player to avoid the need for massive overhauls every summer and to allow players the chance to settle and develop at Ibrox rather.

I take it being a Dude you play to your stereotype and smoke copious amounts of THC rich plants?The rapid rise through the leagues? For Southampton to reach the EPL did they need a wage bill second only to Man City in a much, much more competitive country? I don't want to burst your bubble, but Scottish football is absolutely dire. We should have the pick of the best kids in Scotland, training full time in the best facilities in Scotland. Our team last season was good enough for at least top half SSPL, with a proper manager of course. Re cup runs I think you have moved onto Class A drugs given we can't win the Ramsdens cup coupled with the shameful defeats in cups since McCoist took charge

I take it bring a Dude you okay to your stereotype and smoke copious amounts of THC rich plants?The rapid rise through the leagues? For Southampton to reach the EPL did they need a wage bill deck d only to Man City in a much, much more competitive country? I don't want to burst your bubble, but Scottish football is absolutely dire. We should have the pick of the best kids in Scotland, training full time in the best facilities in Scotland. Our team last season was good enough for at least top half SSPL, with a proper manager of course. Re cup runs I think you have moved onto Class A drugs given we can't win the Ramsdens cup coupled with the shameful defeats in cups since McCoist took charge

Or as my name, location and avatars all allude to its taken from the character played ny Jeff Bridges in 'The Big Lebowski'

No they didn't need a massive wage bill bit they did need almost a decade to. And several managers. And three different owners. But other than that SouthamUpton is a great comparison.

Thank you! If we dont balance the books we could be heading for Share issue No2 IMO

Or as my name, location and avatars all allude to its taken from the character played ny Jeff Bridges in 'The Big Lebowski'

No they didn't need a massive wage bill bit they did need almost a decade to. And several managers. And three different owners. But other than that SouthamUpton is a great comparison.

Smarty Pants. When Nigel Adkins yook over Southampton did he need a wage bill second to Man City to get through the leagues? My point being that for successive promotions, in a country were football is actually professional, all that was needed was a good manager and management team scouting, coaching and motivating. Ps I was pretending i was funny re your name. Sorry, i am not funny and should never attempt to be. I shall know better next time, Dude :(

Smarty Pants. When Nigel Adkins yook over Southampton did he need a wage bill second to Man City to get through the leagues? My point being that for successive promotions, in a country were football is actually professional, all that was needed was a good manager and management team scouting, coaching and motivating. Ps I was pretending i was funny re your name. Sorry, i am not funny and should never attempt to be. I shall know better next time, Dude :(

I reckon a wage bill of 2.5 mill per annum

a squad of 24

a management team salary of 500k

is more than enough to get us back to the spl

that is a 15mill warchest right there, for when we get back.

With the Management team we have!!

yet that is the way it could be done, but, I have my suspicions a ceratin Mr King is bankrolling this.

a squad of 24

And how (when the players who transferred over earned a combined total higher than that) would you have gotten it down to such a level?

And how (when the players who transferred over earned a combined total higher than that) would you have gotten it down to such a level?

We can't outwith selling those players, however in the years in tales to get them off the wage I'll at that level we should be prudent with new signings' wages. Not chase after ex players past their sell by date and sick note ex-EPL goalkeepers who will be on dqft money for our level

We can't outwith selling those players, however in the years in tales to get them off the wage I'll at that level we should be prudent with new signings' wages. Not chase after ex players past their sell by date and sick note ex-EPL goalkeepers who will be on dqft money for our level

By my reckoning we've got rid of 4 players replaced them with 7 and managed to reduce the wage bill further. To reduce the wage bill to a third of what it allegedly stands at would require a massive overhaul of the playing staff and a massive reduction in the 'quality' of players.

a squad of 24

This guy knows exactly what I meant. Ally is my hero yet even I can see the whole club is going down a ridiculous fiscal path.

We had a chance to completely change the ethos of the club and pretty much have blown it

How can you know we are spending too much?

Hint, note the word loss.

Rangers International Football Club Plc has reported a £7 million operating loss for the seven months to December 31, 2012.

Revenues for the seven-month period were £9.5 million while costs ran to £16.5 million, leaving an operating loss of £7.04 million.

This guy knows exactly what I meant. Ally is my hero yet even I can see the whole club is going down a ridiculous fiscal path.

We had a chance to completely change the ethos of the club and pretty much have blown it

It's all well and good wanting to change an ethos but how do you practically go about it when players and management staff have contracts which have to be honoured or 're negotiated?

How do you keep the fans onside when massive cost cutting is going to result in a big drop in quality of the players being signed, and many fans are far from happy with the quality of football already being served up?

Why do we need to hoard money for an assault on the SPL as many have claimed? Would it not be beneficial to try build a team over a period of time and integrate youth players than sign lower league players only to have to do a massive overhaul in a few years time and replace them with players more suited to the top flight and European football?

Hint, note the word loss.

Rangers International Football Club Plc has reported a £7 million operating loss for the seven months to December 31, 2012.

Revenues for the seven-month period were £9.5 million while costs ran to £16.5 million, leaving an operating loss of £7.04 million.

Yes because there's been absolutely no money spent on anything other than wages. Nothing at all. No legal fees. No pay offs for ex directors. No purchasing of property, no short term loss of sources of income which will be restored in a few years time, we didn't have 2.1m withheld by the SPL. None of that contributes to that loss.

Yes because there's been absolutely no money spent on anything other than wages. Nothing at all. No legal fees. No pay offs for ex directors. No purchasing of property, no short term loss of sources of income which will be restored in a few years time, we didn't have 2.1m withheld by the SPL. None of that contributes to that loss.

As I said note the word loss.

He continues to peddle the myth we are losing £1 million a month.

I genuinely don't know why he is repeating that lie time after time.

It's a strange thing to keep repeating.

He continues to peddle the myth we are losing £1 million a month.

I genuinely don't know why he is repeating that lie time after time.

It's a strange thing to keep repeating.

It's an even stranger thing to be unable to grasp, however as you are prone to wondering I can confirm today is Tuesday, should set your mind at ease.

by not taking them over long term.... no need for LM boca alexander etc... move em on

leave them training with the boys if need be