What say the RST and pals?

thehost

And another thing, our management team along with club captain Family Freebies should be embarrassed collecting EPL salaries in the league we are in and for their inept performances. If they had any decency they would renegotiate their contracts to reflect the situation the club is in, its not as if they can't afford it

Another thing the RST should be commenting on.

How can you be the "heart and soul" of the club if you don't give a shit about complete and utter gross financial mismanagment?

There's no way we'd have paid Goian (or Boca) in full.

So with another £430k sneaking out of the coffers it is our jobs as modern educated Rangers fans to ask – What could we have gotten for that sum? Let’s see just what the club could have had for that sizable chunk of cash.

11 bottles of Dom Perignon at £40k each: Our players are fond of drinking after shite performances and showing us so through instagram so why not do it in style with some Dom Perignon White Gold Jeroboam?

2,459,485 Freddo bars: Yes that’s right we could have had 2 and a half million Freddos. £430k will buy you almost 41 thousand boxes of 60 Freddos. A free Freddo at every home game for season ticket holders would certainly endear Craig Mather to the fans.

7,166 football lessons for Kyle Hutton from 1st Class Football Coaching: Now that would be money well spent at £60 a lesson.

A 31 year all inclusive holiday to Ibiza for Darren Cole: Thomas Cook – Good cunts, let’s take them up on their 7 nights in Ibiza for £261 and let’s take them up on it 1,647 times. Holiday Daz would be unbelievably fit after 31 years in Ibiza seeing as the only time he goes for a run is before his holidays.

34,400 full Nandos chickens: A weeks supply of chicken from Nandos would surely motivate our squad. We could even open a Nandos at Auchenhowie to encourage our players to turn up there sometime.

A parking space in Covent Garden for 96 years: I’m not sure why we would need a parking space in London but then again I’m not sure why we need Jon Daly and the parking space is cheaper…and more mobile. Maybe if a player has a shocker we can make him stand in the parking space for the day.

614 nights with a high class prostitute at £700 a night: We were paying Goian twice as much a year as we could get a club hooker for! If we are going to get fucked for money we might as well enjoy it and who better to enjoy it with than CurvySavannah36 from Merchant City?

14,300 grams of cocaine at £30 a gram: We could sell it at the turnstiles. It’s literally a license to print money. It’s almost criminal not to do it. And if we all start taking drugs before kick-off we might even enjoy the game.

1939 Daimler DB18 Drophead Coupe owned by Winston Churchill for £400k: We could use the left over £30,000 to drive Cribari back to Brazil. If you thought the riots during the Confederations Cup were bad just wait till the locals find out Emilson is in town. Also the only way Walter Smith could be cooler is if he turns up at Ibrox in a 1939 Daimler DB18 Drophead Coupe owned by Winston Churchill; you know I’m right.

And 7,390 copies of the Homeland season 1-2 box set Blu-Ray: You know, just in case the football lessons don’t work out and Kyle Hutton needs something to do on match days.

http://www.thecoplandroad.org/2013/07/10-things-we-could-have-got-for-price.html

Jesus.....is this one still running? A 24-pager and apparently no nearer any answers from the BFG spokespeople - indeed, more questions than answers.

Of the 250,000 Bears that descended on Manchester in 2008 they still only represent less than 1%.

Five years on from that high water mark they've stagnated (*see: Not-grown-one-fucking-iota) and yet they still claim to "speak for the fans!"

They don't speak for me.

So with another £430k sneaking out of the coffers it is our jobs as modern educated Rangers fans to ask – What could we have gotten for that sum? Let’s see just what the club could have had for that sizable chunk of cash.

11 bottles of Dom Perignon at £40k each: Our players are fond of drinking after shite performances and showing us so through instagram so why not do it in style with some Dom Perignon White Gold Jeroboam?

2,459,485 Freddo bars: Yes that’s right we could have had 2 and a half million Freddos. £430k will buy you almost 41 thousand boxes of 60 Freddos. A free Freddo at every home game for season ticket holders would certainly endear Craig Mather to the fans.

7,166 football lessons for Kyle Hutton from 1st Class Football Coaching: Now that would be money well spent at £60 a lesson.

A 31 year all inclusive holiday to Ibiza for Darren Cole: Thomas Cook – Good cunts, let’s take them up on their 7 nights in Ibiza for £261 and let’s take them up on it 1,647 times. Holiday Daz would be unbelievably fit after 31 years in Ibiza seeing as the only time he goes for a run is before his holidays.

34,400 full Nandos chickens: A weeks supply of chicken from Nandos would surely motivate our squad. We could even open a Nandos at Auchenhowie to encourage our players to turn up there sometime.

A parking space in Covent Garden for 96 years: I’m not sure why we would need a parking space in London but then again I’m not sure why we need Jon Daly and the parking space is cheaper…and more mobile. Maybe if a player has a shocker we can make him stand in the parking space for the day.

614 nights with a high class prostitute at £700 a night: We were paying Goian twice as much a year as we could get a club hooker for! If we are going to get fucked for money we might as well enjoy it and who better to enjoy it with than CurvySavannah36 from Merchant City?

14,300 grams of cocaine at £30 a gram: We could sell it at the turnstiles. It’s literally a license to print money. It’s almost criminal not to do it. And if we all start taking drugs before kick-off we might even enjoy the game.

1939 Daimler DB18 Drophead Coupe owned by Winston Churchill for £400k: We could use the left over £30,000 to drive Cribari back to Brazil. If you thought the riots during the Confederations Cup were bad just wait till the locals find out Emilson is in town. Also the only way Walter Smith could be cooler is if he turns up at Ibrox in a 1939 Daimler DB18 Drophead Coupe owned by Winston Churchill; you know I’m right.

And 7,390 copies of the Homeland season 1-2 box set Blu-Ray: You know, just in case the football lessons don’t work out and Kyle Hutton needs something to do on match days.

http://www.thecoplan...-for-price.html

Yeah, seen that yesterday.

Such continual contract pay-offs really are farcical. Like I said the other day, guys like Goian and Boca should have been freed during administration.

http://www.thecoplandroad.org/2013/07/10-things-we-could-have-got-for-price.html

or lee mcculloch for less than a year

we piss money away like water

like a bananna republic receiving aid and spending it on everything it wasnt intended for

we are golden piggy bank for shite fotballers

liewell hardly has to do his job such is the ineptitude currently shown by the RST backed board

Yeah, seen that yesterday.

Such continual contract pay-offs really are farcical. Like I said the other day, guys like Goian and Boca should have been freed during administration.

The truth of the matter is that fiscal probity and hard decisions departed with Charlie, for the time being.

The truth of the matter is that fiscal probity and hard decisions departed with Charlie, for the time being.

Not convinced Green's influence would've resulted in much difference from the status quo but as I've said many times there are certainly lots of questions about the strategy at the club that need answering.

I'm pleased Goian, Boca and Alexander have gone - now just to get rid of many more and our wage bill should be a fair bit lower than last year. The audited accounts should say more about that.

Not convinced Green's influence would've resulted in much difference from the status quo but as I've said many times there are certainly lots of questions about the strategy at the club that need answering.

I'm pleased Goian, Boca and Alexander have gone - now just to get rid of many more and our wage bill should be a fair bit lower than last year. The audited accounts should say more about that.

Yet you were so adamant that the club would never do a deal the other day to move players on................why did you get it so wrong?

or lee mcculloch for less than a year

we piss money away like water

like a bananna republic receiving aid and spending it on everything it wasnt intended for

we are golden piggy bank for shite fotballers

liewell hardly has to do his job such is the ineptitude currently shown by the RST backed board

Your first lime says it all really.

We are aware of our Sheeple fan base that blindly follow follow should people have the right credentials, is rich "Real Rangers Man".

Surely it's not too much to ask for an accredited group like the RST to not follow follow the same path and actually ask pertinent questions of folk, no matter who they are. Instead they act as "muscle" to such people ensuring they get free reign and keep away those big bad businessmen that heaven forbid want to make money from their investment!

Yet you were so adamant that the club would never do a deal the other day to move players on................why did you get it so wrong?

Erm where did I say that? I think you'll find I said the exact opposite.

Jim Baxter

• photo-thumb-487.jpg?_r=1368216886
  • True Blue
  • starb.gif
  • 13,116 posts

Posted Today, 10:43 AM

Edmiston Drive, on 02 July 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

Brilliant, as i say W.M. is consistent.

Well we do know that we didn't get Goian of the wage bill...we paid him so would have been as well keeping him rather than sign some eventide player or the managers old mates, how many more did we get "off" the wage bill.

We are in once again dangerous waters with a board and management that have learned nothing at all from the past, we are at the mercy of their indifference and incompetence.

Jim Baxter

• photo-thumb-487.jpg?_r=1368216886
  • True Blue
  • starb.gif
  • 13,116 posts

Posted Today, 10:43 AM

Edmiston Drive, on 02 July 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

Brilliant, as i say W.M. is consistent.

Need to meet as we have so much in common. You must be proud as punch re nephew winning player of the year, I notice you are trying hard to get scotland top signed! Did Alan not get back to you?

Well we do know that we didn't get Goian of the wage bill...we paid him so would have been as well keeping him rather than sign some eventide player or the managers old mates, how many more did we get "off" the wage bill.

We are in once again dangerous waters with a board and management that have learned nothing at all from the past, we are at the mercy of their indifference and incompetence.

We don't know that - we only have his agent's word for that which I'll take with a pinch of salt. No doubt we paid him off but the chances of us paying his contract in full are very low I'd have thought. However, I'd fancy it would have still been a hefty sum and that's unacceptable given the opportunity we had to remove such people last year.

I think we're going round in circles here. Most people agree that they're concerned about the direction of the club and various strategies therein - especially finance. Perhaps Brian Stockbridge and Mather - two Green appointments - could alleviate our fears in those areas. The rest of the board are also not doing enough to communicate their plans to fans.

I paid £45 a month on a phone contract. I wanted to save £45 a month for the remaining 11 months so I could buy more Freddo bars. I said fuck it, and paid o2 off with a one off payment of £495. I cant wait to spend all the money I saved on Freddo bars.

I am what is known in some circles as a successful businessman, its as well I don't need a job on the media :)

I paid £45 a month on a phone contract. I wanted to save £45 a month for the remaining 11 months so I could buy more Freddo bars. I said fuck it, and paid o2 off with a one off payment of £495. I cant wait to spend all the money I saved on Freddo bars.

I am what is known in some circles as a successful businessman, its as well I don't need a job on the media :)

We don't know that - we only have his agent's word for that which I'll take with a pinch of salt. No doubt we paid him off but the chances of us paying his contract in full are very low I'd have thought. However, I'd fancy it would have still been a hefty sum and that's unacceptable given the opportunity we had to remove such people last year.

I think we're going round in circles here. Most people agree that they're concerned about the direction of the club and various strategies therein - especially finance. Perhaps Brian Stockbridge and Mather - two Green appointments - could alleviate our fears in those areas. The rest of the board are also not doing enough to communicate their plans to fans.

Take as much salt as you like he was paid off, paid to leave paid for nothing, of course the board could as would any board that valued its financial reputation simply put the record straight, they haven't .

No I didn't. Now if you can show us where I said such stuff, please do. If not, I suggest you let the adults talk.

Frankly frankie I suggest you go and look back through your posts. Adult please remember women are adults frankly frankie as you seem to fall into that category.

You have no idea which Rangers employee negotiated Black's deal, none whatsoever. You're just very transparently trying to shift blame from the actual culprit (McCoist) to a far easier target for you (Green). BTW people don't disagree with you because of your name. They disagree because you're invariably wrong. Just so you know.

Very few managers deal with contract negotiations at any club. They identify their targets and other staff will conduct negotiations.

McCoist was quoted saying as much on a number of occasions under both Whyte and green.

That's also why Green/mather conducted the contract talks with Alexander not McCoist.

You'll have no difficulty in highlighting how I'm 'invariably wrong' then...

Very few managers deal with contract negotiations at any club. They identify their targets and other staff will conduct negotiations.

McCoist was quoted saying as much on a number of occasions under both Whyte and green.

That's also why Green/mather conducted the contract talks with Alexander not McCoist.

You'll have no difficulty in highlighting how I'm 'invariably wrong' then...

Its wrong if you think we currently need a 7.5 m wage bill to win div 2 and challenge for a few cups.

Its wrong if you think we currently need a 7.5 m wage bill to win div 2 and challenge for a few cups.

I agreed it not needed. I did however put forward an argument why the club feels it is the path to go down. The bottom line of that is our support simply wouldn't accept us downsizing to the point where we have a squad/wagebill relative to the league we are in and the clubs we will play against.

I agreed it not needed. I did however put forward an argument why the club feels it is the path to go down. The bottom line of that is our support simply wouldn't accept us downsizing to the point where we have a squad/wagebill relative to the league we are in and the clubs we will play against.

I would counter by suggesting that our support simply wouldn't accept us going down the unsustainable path of spending beyond our means and DEMANDING that we have a squad/wagebill relative to the league we are in and the clubs we play against.

In other words - no-one wants to see the movie: "Admin #2 - The Sequel".