Training 2PM

The quartet spent around half an hour at the centre before heading back to Auchenhowie for their second training stint of the day at 2pm.

Our club snapper Kirk O’Rourke was there to take pictures of them with loyal followers of the 54-times Scottish champions and you can see his best photos below.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/item/4357-ticket-centre-gallery

The quartet spent around half an hour at the centre before heading back to Auchenhowie for their second training stint of the day at 2pm.

Our club snapper Kirk O’Rourke was there to take pictures of them with loyal followers of the 54-times Scottish champions and you can see his best photos below.

http://www.rangers.c...-centre-gallery

No queues whatsoever there, and the photographer isn't that much cop. Better getting Willie to take them.

True ED ,remember this time last year , there was Euphoria around Ibrox and the ticket office ,cause Charles was there :cgreen:

Really not sure if this is serious post or not however I think your recollection is very much hazy in relation to greens involvement in said euphoria....another thing to take into account as well is the amount of people who renewed straight away or over the phone etc....last year we really only had a couple of days to get season tickets hence the massive queues....comparing the two situations is pointless!

Really not sure if this is serious post or not however I think your recollection is very much hazy in relation to greens involvement in said euphoria....another thing to take into account as well is the amount of people who renewed straight away or over the phone etc....last year we really only had a couple of days to get season tickets hence the massive queues....comparing the two situations is pointless!

I was being serious , my son and his friends could not believe they had met our CEO and got their picture taken with him , they were not the only ones , also Sandaza was there giving out short bread and Rangers water bottles , cause the line to the TO ,were that long .They were also giving out water cause of the heat , feel good factor everywhere mate .unfortunately ,compare that to some players turning up today for half an hour ,there is no comparison

I was being serious , my son and his friends could not believe they had met our CEO and got their picture taken with him , they were not the only ones , also Sandaza was there giving out short bread and Rangers water bottles , cause the line to the TO ,were that long .They were also giving out water cause of the heat , feel good factor everywhere mate .unfortunately ,compare that to some players turning up today for half an hour ,there is no comparison

Again though completely different set of circumstances and you can't compare them as I said above plus your assertion that green had anything to do with the crowds being there in the first place (at that point anyway) is wrong!

Again though completely different set of circumstances and you can't compare them as I said above plus your assertion that green had anything to do with the crowds being there in the first place (at that point anyway) is wrong!

I'm not saying that the crowds were there because of Charles , although when he was there he was mingling with supporters ,engaging with them , all along the lines of people , compare that to today ,when we have four players in and around the TO (by the looks of it ) there's no comparison imo

I'm not saying that the crowds were there because of Charles , although when he was there he was mingling with supporters ,engaging with them , all along the lines of people , compare that to today ,when we have four players in and around the TO (by the looks of it ) there's no comparison imo

Punters like to see that it shows a level of interest from the boardroom.

Last year was a bit crazy, special circumstances. Won't see that type of build-up again until we are in the top division.