some hard facts for a Jambo

hammer93

Rangers fans seem obsessed with Hearts atm.

Payback for last summer no doubt.

Hearts as a club as well as their support were like a pack of wolves attacking Rangers now the shoe is on the other foot.

The 3 most outspoken clubs having a go at Rangers last summer were Dunfermline,Hearts and Raith rovers.

Interesting that 2 of these clubs are now in admin and the 3rd are in serious financial trouble, lets see if Turnbill hutton can keep running his mouth when his club go into inevitable administration sometime over the next few months.

KARMA!!!!!

While we're on the subject of other fans talking shite...

I know a right Celtic fan. We were talking the other day and the subject of Hooper came up. I said he'd be better off down south next year because if he did well he could go to the world cup. This guy said to me 'but England don't have any other strikers at the moment'. I said, 'what about Wayne Rooney'. He said, and this shocked me, that Hooper is better than Rooney. Wayne Rooney who has spent his entire footballing career playing at the highest level and won everything at Club level is inferior to Hooper and his 2 SPL titles...aye right! One goal in the EPL is worth 10 in the SPL as far as I'm concerned. There's no talking to those cunts.

So when Boyd scored 30 goals in tge SPL in one season, he would have scored 300 if he was playing in tge EPL?

Payback for last summer no doubt.

Hearts as a club as well as their support were like a pack of wolves attacking Rangers now the shoe is on the other foot.

The 3 most outspoken clubs having a go at Rangers last summer were Dunfermline,Hearts and Raith rovers.

Interesting that 2 of these clubs are now in admin and the 3rd are in serious financial trouble, lets see if Turnbill hutton can keep running his mouth when his club go into inevitable administration sometime over the next few months.

KARMA!!!!!

Raith Rovers are in financial trouble?

First I've heard this, where you getting this from?

Genuine question bud, am nit calling you a bullshitter. Would love this this to be true.

Guy I used to work with was under the impression that Hooper is of the same calibre or even better than Rooney and will be picked ahead of him very shortly for the England squad. Sadly that guy had a serious drug and drink problem was a tarrier and had to be sacked.

Fixed!

Changed days indeed. I don't give a fuck what Hearts fans, or any other club has to say about Rangers.

I used to talk footy with others, but no more.

They say different things to your face that they do when all together, as pointed out in the OP's story.

They may have done that before, but since all our troubles, they like to stick to the negative 'rumours', as I suspect most footy fans do.

Once they're saved, if they're saved is when they can talk with authority on the matter and until they've returned to the top from the bottom, without a multitude of penalties and punishments, I might just listen to them again.

My boss is a septic supporter, thankfully he never bought in to the shite as his job means he deals in facts. His question was always Where is the evidence for this. He also said that this whole thing is going to turn out bad for the whole of Scottish football. Not all are deluded just most.

While we're on the subject of other fans talking shite...

I know a right Celtic fan. We were talking the other day and the subject of Hooper came up. I said he'd be better off down south next year because if he did well he could go to the world cup. This guy said to me 'but England don't have any other strikers at the moment'. I said, 'what about Wayne Rooney'. He said, and this shocked me, that Hooper is better than Rooney. Wayne Rooney who has spent his entire footballing career playing at the highest level and won everything at Club level is inferior to Hooper and his 2 SPL titles...aye right! One goal in the EPL is worth 10 in the SPL as far as I'm concerned. There's no talking to those cunts.

i'm amazed that anyone would be shocked by this. anytime i talk to an idiot, i expect to hear something like this. i tend to just agree and pat them on the head.

Raith Rovers are in financial trouble?

First I've heard this, where you getting this from?

Genuine question bud, am nit calling you a bullshitter. Would love this this to be true.

They are one of the sfl's pro teams said to be considering going part time soon.

Also been a lot in the Fife press about them having very big money problems.

This is from 2011 and the problems are a lot lot worse since then.

http://www.raithtrust.org.uk/?p=1248

Also all the debt they have like Hearts is secured against the ground.

Tick tock.

So when Boyd scored 30 goals in tge SPL in one season, he would have scored 300 if he was playing in tge EPL?

No, I said "One goal in the EPL is worth 10 in the SPL as far as I'm concerned". It's much harder to score a goal in the EPL than it is the SPL. Ten times harder at least.