Glasgow Boyne Celebrations and Central Scotland

Skelf

You will find most if not all of the lodge members are practicing Protestants.

Andy fuck off out the thread if you know fuck all about it or if you don't care for it

I come into the bears den to talk about rangers. Why have admin not moved this into the general section

I come into the bears den to talk about rangers. Why have admin not moved this into the general section

Might want to read the thread before you comment :rolleyes:

I've no time to go through the thread, but I'll say again - if you've no interest in this then don't comment. This is not in the Debating Chamber, it's in the Bers' Den and it's staying here. If you plan to avoid the marches because you don't agree with them, do this thread the same courtesy.

Enjoy your day everyone (tu)

stay out of the bloody thread then. Not sure how many times it needs to be said.

Hope you're all having a great day lads and lassies :uk::crabflute:

I had a great day at a wedding 2 weeks ago, I also had a smashin stag weekend in Ibiza last month. But I'm not going to start a thread about it. And if I was, i wouldn't stick it on the bears den.

So I hope any bears out there going to a party, or having a celebration have a ball, and stay safe.

And yet you come in to a thread that has an unambiguous title and comments from Admin that it stays in the Den and still feel the need to post a facile comment??!!! Maybe you should find a thread entitled 'Lee McCulloch' or 'The Rangers vs Brora thread', just a thought. doh

And yet you come in to a thread that has an unambiguous title and comments from Admin that it stays in the Den and still feel the need to post a facile comment??!!! Maybe you should find a thread entitled 'Lee McCulloch' or 'The Rangers vs Brora thread', just a thought. doh

Facile's too posh a word for a Saturday.

P.S. I was just curious as to why it was in the bears den.

Again not in the 60s.............many teuchtars that lived in the Ibrox KP districts, and attended wee free church up town Glasgow, well a good number of their parents members.

The Church has lost touch as to it's history and the worshipers who filled the pews, hence the empty churches.

My grandfather was an elder in that church, if it's the Govan Free Church you're talking about. It's been merged with a few other ones now to make Dowanvale. I'm not saying that none of the members of the free church were members of the Orange Order, but the free church has always officially been against the Orange Order, or at least not condoning it.

My grandfather was an elder in that church, if it's the Govan Free Church you're talking about. It's been merged with a few other ones now to make Dowanvale. I'm not saying that none of the members of the free church were members of the Orange Order, but the free church has always officially been against the Orange Order, or at least not condoning it.

Yet when I was a boy in the juvs, I was taught nothing but to have respect for others and pleased to say this has stayed with me to this very day.

Just got back from Coatbridge with the family, everyone had a brilliant day .

Thanks to dunny for the tip about Gartsherrie bridge, the place was bouncing.

My two year old is running around banging his drum he got from the walk.

Great day out.

it was superb mate!! i got my wee boy in the parade at that bit and he was proud as punch!!

amazin turnout!!!

Terrific colour, noise and spectacle at the Glasgow celebrations today. congratulations to all involved (tu)

Its astonishing that we aren't selling this to tourists, seems what was won that day has been eroded when your now shamed in this country for celebrating your religious and political freedoms.