no long term plan ?

Fucking sick of the uber McCoist fan boys on here you seem to think McCoist is bigger than Rangers, everyone is happy for us to go ahead without a plan and just spend in order to win one season at a time, are you all tha thick that you can't remember the last year WE WERE ALMOST LIQUIDATED AS A CLUB going down that road yet you people are happy to carry on down that road filing off the same old excuses 'it's not practical it's just for football manager' or 'the fans aren't patient enough' yes it's you people who aren't patient enough it's you people that will drag our club down to the gutter once again and it's sickening because the sad fact is even the scum have a football vision in place and if we let this inbred football mentality continue then they are going to be miles ahead of us and our title lead will quickly dissapear.

Fucking sick of this shite, the scum do not have a better long term plan, they have a suger daddy and a long term plan to hid their debt problems.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking sick of the uber McCoist fan boys on here you seem to think McCoist is bigger than Rangers, everyone is happy for us to go ahead without a plan and just spend in order to win one season at a time, are you all tha thick that you can't remember the last year WE WERE ALMOST LIQUIDATED AS A CLUB going down that road yet you people are happy to carry on down that road filing off the same old excuses 'it's not practical it's just for football manager' or 'the fans aren't patient enough' yes it's you people who aren't patient enough it's you people that will drag our club down to the gutter once again and it's sickening because the sad fact is even the scum have a football vision in place and if we let this inbred football mentality continue then they are going to be miles ahead of us and our title lead will quickly dissapear.

Are we borrowing heavily from the bank?

Are we using a tax avoidance scheme which is under investigation by HMRC?

Has our Chairman deliberately witheld PAYE/NI from the Taxman?

Those who you call impatient, You mean the ones who weren't bleating about shite fitba, the need to overhaul the playing squad drastically and remove the coaching team from their roles (and pay the big compensation bill that will come with).

What footballing philosophy do Celtc have? To me it looks like 'take a punt on 5/10 nobodies, hope one comes good, sell at profit. For every wanyama they have signed theres been two koki mizunos.

BP9 I do not expect a lot from Mather and I have a feeling I shall not be disappointed. Given his time in the job he should have a five year business strategy already mapped out. Would not be blowing trade secrets to share with the fans.

I agree - but when? Now? After the season starts - at the Agm ? I know we are all desperate for information but as the club has announced a series of interviews I would expect one but he AGM could be the correct place

And breathe.