no long term plan ?

The football last season was a joke tbh. The fans were the only highlight of a turgid year.

There did not seem to be any progression or plan, hopefully now we have more stability and the players Ally wanted we will see something more easy on the eye.

what NO PLAN !...................haven't you seen the interview !

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what NO PLAN !...................haven't you seen the interview !

We were in a bad place last year, hopefully now we have a clearer 'plan' on where things are going and what is needed.

Yeah I have seen the interview and was overall happy with what I seen.

all it would have taken is for someone to have said "this article is from the Traynor interview and the quote is covered in it"....but nobody did....and not every post highlighted the interview. My own thoughts were people were just jumping in about an interview I hadn't seen

and no....I haven't watched it yet

Someone drawing you a picture might have helped as well - As long as it was properly labelled and what-not. (tu)

So what is his long term plan or did he just dodge the question?

To get Rangers back to the top in as short a period of time as possible while providing the best product possible on the park. Obviously things have to change in certain areas and that will be done in due time as is happening already.

Talk is cheap though so look forward to this season and watch the ‘plan’ progress as they say.

No one said the quote was from the Traynor interview NO ONE

You are digging a big hole for yourself. Why not watch the interview and then decide. It will only take 26 minutes. Is that too much to ask? Are you seriously going to prelong this car crash of a thread rather than do a little research?

You are digging a big hole for yourself. Why not watch the interview and then decide. It will only take 26 minutes. Is that too much to ask? Are you seriously going to prelong this car crash of a thread rather than do a little research?

when I watch the interview I'll comment on it.......in a thread that's about the Traynor interview

:lol: Rangers fans would accept a few defeats? That's a new one. Plus, 'we could see nothing'? Speak for yourself.

It's impossible to plan for the long term at Rangers because, to paraphrase Richard Gough, we're always two bad results away from a crisis.

Yep, any Bear I've spoken to about the situation has admitted a few defeats would be nothing if we could see there was a long term plan there.

If you could see something you liked from that football last year then your head is too far up Ally's backside.

Impossible to plan for the long term at Rangers :lol:

haw haw...the wee speccy cunt haudin' the jaickets chimes in

It's getting to the point now where you are just going back and forward trading insults on this thread! Any legitimate point you may or may not have had to begin with has been rendered invalid now! Surely it's best just to accept you have picked things up wrong and go and watch the interview as many had suggested to you to start with?

It's getting to the point now where you are just going back and forward trading insults on this thread! Any legitimate point you may or may not have had to begin with has been rendered invalid now! Surely it's best just to accept you have picked things up wrong and go and watch the interview as many had suggested to you to start with?

well just look back and see who was responsible for changing the tenor of the thread................when they've nothing to say they resort to shite to deflect away from a discussion that is clearly beyond them

People will berate ally over anything. He has his faults as does every manager . I used to work with a mufc season ticket holder and all he did was pick faults with the master of management.

Id imagine allys long term plan is to be champions every year and if we can do it playing great football then thats brilliant. However I have only seen 3-4 teams win in style consistently. Its hard and costs alot of money

People will berate ally over anything. He has his faults as does every manager . I used to work with a mufc season ticket holder and all he did was pick faults with the master of management.

Id imagine allys long term plan is to be champions every year and if we can do it playing great football then thats brilliant. However I have only seen 3-4 teams win in style consistently. Its hard and costs alot of money

Of course we can't have perfect style, doesn't have to be turgid and devoid of entertainment though.