Charles is at it again.

72barca

Pedantic no? I am sure everyone grasped what I was alluding to old chap

Not pedantic at all when we have the newco and zombie shite thrown at us all the time. You remember that they look in these forums and will seize any opportunity. Putting that straight is not pedantic in the slightest. Its difficult to take, what may be very valid points, seriously when you start your post with a schoolboy error.

I find it all very funny, as long as it's confined to a few threads. People tripping over themselves pretending to know more than the average fan.

Some blogs are bigger than others, some blogs are better than others, some sad bloggers are better than other bad bloggers.

Another thread consumed by petty, chip on the shoulder arguments! This whole thing between the same 2 or 3 posters is getting very old and is ruining this place! Don't get me wrong this thread was ruined from the start by the hysterical overreactions of some based on an unsubstantiated and regurgitated story but even still surely to fuck I'm not the only one getting bored of the squabbling and bravado between the same posters!

Personally I'm just defending myself against almost constant personal attacks from a few people on any thread I post on.

That said, I agree it's not good for the board so I'll be posting a lot less. I didn't used to and I'm remembering why. It's a shame the board is being hijacked. Hopefully most people will be able to see what's happening.

Not pedantic at all when we have the newco and zombie shite thrown at us all the time. You remember that they look in these forums and will seize any opportunity. Putting that straight is not pedantic in the slightest. Its difficult to take, what may be very valid points, seriously when you start your post with a schoolboy error.

So when the company is indeed finally liquidated, Newco and Zombie will suddenly hold substance?

Personally I'm just defending myself against almost constant personal attacks from a few people on any thread I post on.

That said, I agree it's not good for the board so I'll be posting a lot less. I didn't used to and I'm remembering why. It's a shame the board is being hijacked. Hopefully most people will be able to see what's happening.

Before you run Christopher will you please confirm that what I said is "complete nonsense"?

Can you show the posts that you refer so we can see as to the posters in question? Or are you playing the lets get someone banned card.

You are on of the highest profiled people within the Rangers community, so you will be asked questions, you put yourself out there in the public eye.

I have taken to sending questions to you on PM but still no reply. You are a big boy and should be able to look at the points raised and answer them and hey presto............that's it all over.

My opinion is that you play a cute game , but you really do let yourself down when you hide.

So when the company is indeed finally liquidated, Newco and Zombie will suddenly hold substance?

You have completely missed the point I am making. THE CLUB has never been liquidated the old holding company is in that process. Rangers Football Club is 140 years old and has entered its 141st. Its making the distinction between THE CLUB and the holding companies that seems to be eluding you. Its a basic fact that THE CLUB is an entity in itself. The phrases never have and never will hold substance as far as THE CLUB is concerned.

Give it a go then and show any inaccuracies, should be fun coming from you of all people. Everything that is wrong with our support these days, you epitomise it

Considering this from someone who so obviously hates Rangers I am glad to be nothing like you!

One doesn't need to attend coaching sessions to realise Durrant does fuck all. Having heard his footballing philosophy regards Daly and listened to him blame his failings on young lads in the squad, I can conclude safely enough he is good only for listening to McCoists Knock Knock jokes on the sidelines. Given a coaches job is to improve players, my own personal take holds water as not one single player has improved under the current management team. Strangely, players have actually got much worse under their stewardship is Black, Sandaza, Shiels etc.

Walter Smith and Craig Mather in leaving Longmuir and Ballantyne out to dry are bitches of the BHEAST. Charles Green knew the strength in his hand, and would have backed the SFL up 110% with regards to reconstruction. Instead Smith and Mather went bridge building, and in return for playing trialists in 1st few games and full membership, we now have the honour of being under the firm grasp of the cabal, rebranded as the SPFL.

Now wee lad, go take those pills of yours before you start having side effects ;)

If 'one doesn't need to attend coaching sessions to to realise Durrant does fuck all' how exactly do you know he does fuck all? I never really see many coaches do all that much during matches for any side as the bulk of their work is done at the training ground.

Yep, not one single player improved last season. Guys like Macleod just went backwards.

What were you expecting regards the reconstruction vote? We had no vote and the SFL 2 clubs were the only ones who stood to benefit from Rangers by rejecting the merger. If it had been rejected then come next season we would not have been part of the SFL, the 20 clubs remaining would get an even smaller slice of the pie and the 22 SPL clubs would then be the only ones to see any 'reward' from playing Rangers.

What was the 'strength in Greens hand'? We could promise the SFL one more year of gate receipts and would remain associate members of the SFA? Thank fuck the guy doesn't play poker.

That is 100% fact

Quite disgusting given how welcoming SFL clubs were to us last season

Of course they were welcoming. We gave them what was the equivalent of winning the lottery. If you think it was anything to do with anything other than the payday that we brought then you're sadly mistaken.

Walter Smith has vanished since he became non executive chairmen what a pointless role that is.

I'm always having to turn Sky Sports News over as one chairman after another is on speaking about their club. Same for the papers, page after page of Chairmen talking about their club...

If 'one doesn't need to attend coaching sessions to to realise Durrant does fuck all' how exactly do you know he does fuck all? I never really see many coaches do all that much during matches for any side as the bulk of their work is done at the training ground.

Yep, not one single player improved last season. Guys like Macleod just went backwards.

What were you expecting regards the reconstruction vote? We had no vote and the SFL 2 clubs were the only ones who stood to benefit from Rangers by rejecting the merger. If it had been rejected then come next season we would not have been part of the SFL, the 20 clubs remaining would get an even smaller slice of the pie and the 22 SPL clubs would then be the only ones to see any 'reward' from playing Rangers.

What was the 'strength in Greens hand'? We could promise the SFL one more year of gate receipts and would remain associate members of the SFA? Thank fuck the guy doesn't play poker.

I covered the reconstruction argument in the RST thread.

My point is the Rangers stance towards league reconstruction changed when Green left. Christopher claims this is "complete nonsense", such a stance pours water on all his other claims given he thinks he knows everything when in reality he gets fed tit bits to be a useful idiot.

How's the scuba diving?

We could blame the Rangers Board for the creation of the SPFL but I would have to ask why, unless the posturing and threats of the SFL league Div 1 Chairmen was just empty rhetoric, such an apt word. If the SPFL wasn't formed they were going to break away and form SPL 2, correct me If Im wrong but the model was something like, form SPL2, pull all the funding into the top two, close ranks and ignore the rest of Scottish football.

I covered the reconstruction argument in the RST thread.

My point is the Rangers stance towards league reconstruction changed when Green left. Christopher claims this is "complete nonsense", such a stance pours water on all his other claims given he thinks he knows everything when in reality he gets fed tit bits to be a useful idiot.

How's the scuba diving?

Greens stance on reconstruction was nonsense. Three leagues of fourteen, all of which then split into a group of 8 and a group of 6 leading to an imbalance in the number of games played across teams in the same division. Precisely what 'bridgebuilding' has Smith & Mather done?

Scuba diving? fuck you on about?

No other club is under the constant attack nor has such public infighting ;)

Theres been virtually no infighting since a certain yorkshireman left the boardroom, whch handily enough is the same day Smith became Chairman. Constant attack? There were MANY times Green could have spoke out on things in the media. He often chose not to.

C'mon fury .Thats a bit defeatist .You are not giving enough credit to us mere wee mortals with a half a brain .We can make up our own minds .It may be right ,it may be wrong but surely we all want the same thing .If you believe in something so strongly maybe you should step back from the personal shit and maybe stop making it personal .Your debate is certainly getting a lot of bears attention.