Bickering, Personal Abuse, Etc...

bluepeter

Put your claws away before you derail this thread too. I am not being drawn into a bitchfest with you. Why don't you just block me if you really find me so 'offensive?'

Stop replying to me with hypocrisy then. Is this the last word?

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely calling any other rangers fan anything that is tim like (including calling them fenians) is the highest insult you could make of a Rangers fan?

Follow the advice in this and all the other threads and stop ruining them all.

Grow up or fuck off! just don't say anything at all

Surely calling any other rangers fan anything that is tim like (including calling them fenians) is the highest insult you could make of a Rangers fan?

Follow the advice in this and all the other threads and stop ruining them all.

Grow up or fuck off! just don't say anything at all

Yet it's ok for these "fellow Rangers fans" to insult a high number of people on here first by attacking their religion/beliefs/heritage etc aye?

Act like a taig then you will get people who will state the obvious.

Yet it's ok for these "fellow Rangers fans" to insult a high number of people on here first by attacking their religion/beliefs/heritage etc aye?

Act like a taig then you will get people who will state the obvious.

I didn't say it was right to abuse anyone in any way, shape or form. People have the right to belief and say (mostly) what they want. Doesn't make it right (morally) to throw abuse around.

Also, this mentality of "he called me this so I called him that" is extremely childish.

I didn't say it was right to abuse anyone in any way, shape or form. People have the right to belief and say (mostly) what they want. Doesn't make it right (morally) to throw abuse around.

Also, this mentality of "he called me this so I called him that" is extremely childish.

If people have the right to call Loyalists and Orangemen numpties and other insults then I will exercise the same right to call them taig-like.

If that gets me banned or warning points, so be it.

Some of the arguments at times become quite amusing, and can be the most popular threads we should maybe have a separate section loosely moderated where posters can vent at each other.

Moderators or Admin can move certain threads when they get out of hand to a section where posters can let go a bit.

Maybe a bad idea but who knows.

Some of the arguments at times become quite amusing, and can be the most popular threads we should maybe have a separate section loosely moderated where posters can vent at each other.

Moderators or Admin can move certain threads when they get out of hand to a section where posters can let go a bit.

Maybe a bad idea but who knows.

Think it's a good idea.

Not the same thing though. No-one's saying these people aren't Rangers fans. They are. That's what makes their comments more annoying.

I would suggest that calling someone a numpty is not quite the same as calling someone a fenian bastard or a taig though?

I would suggest that calling someone a numpty is not quite the same as calling someone a fenian bastard or a taig though?

In the context of calling a specific group of people such as Loyalists/Unionists/Orangemen numpties and other insults then it's very much fenian and taig like. No two ways about it.