No one likes us, we don't care

ScottBF2

Remember that, Bears.

Don't let the hatred and jealousy get to you. Fans of other clubs will do things to annoy you, try and wind you up, and perhaps even throw verbals at you: the important thing is you don't rise to them.

Boycotts? They mean nothing. Tannadice should have been a lesson to us.On one hand we denied Dundee Hibs some much needed revenue, on the other we let our boys fight it out alone.

We'll remember those who helped us and the rest will fall by the wayside as we fight our way back to the top of the pile.

This headline should be a thing of the past in our support .I do care about what our enemies say about us and so should every other bear .For me this line goes with dignified silence and as long as we adopt the both of them we will be sitting ducks for more attacks and outmanoeuvring from our many enemies .

This headline should be a thing of the past in our support .I do care about what our enemies say about us and so should every other bear .For me this line goes with dignified silence and as long as we adopt the both of them we will be sitting ducks for more attacks and outmanoeuvring from our many enemies .

We can strike back at those who've wronged us without caring about the opinions they hold. Do you really care what c*lt*c fans think about you?

We can strike back at those who've wronged us without caring about the opinions they hold. Do you really care what c*lt*c fans think about you?

I don't care what the joe average beggar thinks Scott but I do care what the many haters with influence that continue their campaigns to damage us .We go back to our old ways at our peril .

For me the boycotts shouldn't happen when we get back to the top league, were a massive team and carry the largest travelling support in Scotland which had been a huge factor in spurring our team onto success for 140 years. Yea we might be giving these teams money but at the end of the day we want to win that league again as soon as possible and our travelling support would really help us out.

For me the boycotts shouldn't happen when we get back to the top league, were a massive team and carry the largest travelling support in Scotland which had been a huge factor in spurring our team onto success for 140 years. Yea we might be giving these teams money but at the end of the day we want to win that league again as soon as possible and our travelling support would really help us out.

agree Boycots don't work but I will personally choose the games I won't be going to .

When rangers were in the SPL, the other clubs benefited more from increased sponsorship and tv money. They did not make as much as some people think from the rangers visits. Any future boycott is pointless as we will hurt ourselves more than we hurt our rivals. Going to away matches are usually the best experiences for atmosphere and are the games that are remembered most whenever we look back. Lets just go and support the players and rub the other teams noise in the fact that they could not kill us. Let them have the hundred grand profit from the gates or whatever it is once expenses have been taken care of

Folk can pick who they give their money to and not be slated for that, but I agree wholeheartedly with the OP.

These bastards wanted us finished, out the game, as much as they love the money, it will piss them off having the away end full of vociferous Bears.

Take over their ground, sing them out :D

Folk can pick who they give their money to and not be slated for that, but I agree wholeheartedly with the OP.

These bastards wanted us finished, out the game, as much as they love the money, it will piss them off having the away end full of vociferous Bears.

Take over their ground, sing them out :D

It's a double edged sword isn't it ? Personally I think the boycott did work, proof of which was thomson running to the SFA for our money. But there's no doubt it hurt the Rangers players too and as a previous poster said we need a travelling support. I guess the best way is to leave it to the individual and nobody being coerced into a boycott or attending. On a personal level I see utd and hibs as the 2 biggest mouthpieces and want nothin more to do with them.

It's a double edged sword isn't it ? Personally I think the boycott did work, proof of which was thomson running to the SFA for our money. But there's no doubt it hurt the Rangers players too and as a previous poster said we need a travelling support. I guess the best way is to leave it to the individual and nobody being coerced into a boycott or attending. On a personal level I see utd and hibs as the 2 biggest mouthpieces and want nothin more to do with them.

Would never slate anyone for boycotting any team mate, your money, you put it where you like.

I think the boycott did work as in depriving the scum of as much money as they would normally have got, but not the boycott it should have been.

They tits should hang their head in shame, however there will never be another blanket boycott so no point splitting the support over it.

Don't like Albion Rovers? Don't go. Don't like Dunfermline? Don't go.

Just don't slate other fans who will pay the money.

Not directed at you or any 'boycotters' There is no wrong here in my opinion.

Would never slate anyone for boycotting any team mate, your money, you put it where you like.

I think the boycott did work as in depriving the scum of as much money as they would normally have got, but not the boycott it should have been.

They tits should hang their head in shame, however there will never be another blanket boycott so no point splitting the support over it.

Don't like Albion Rovers? Don't go. Don't like Dunfermline? Don't go.

Just don't slate other fans who will pay the money.

Not directed at you or any 'boycotters' There is no wrong here in my opinion.

Yip.

You're an eejit and as bad as the tims. "I CARE ABOUT WHAT OUR ENEMIES SAY ABOUT US" then perhaps you could join a Celtic Forum, an Aberdeen Forum, A Dundee Hibs forum etc, and look at all the pretty nice things our enemy have to say about us.

But frankly.

No one likes us, we don't care.... (apart from the few caring weirdos)

You're an eejit and as bad as the tims. "I CARE ABOUT WHAT OUR ENEMIES SAY ABOUT US" then perhaps you could join a Celtic Forum, an Aberdeen Forum, A Dundee Hibs forum etc, and look at all the pretty nice things our enemy have to say about us.

But frankly.

You clearly missed his point entirely.

Let the fans go where they want to go. Others who dont want to go to certain grounds have that right too. It is an individual choice. No right or wrong. Personally I would only go to Ibrox or Hampden, but some like away games even though the SPL tried to kill us off.

The headline had me anticipating some sort of melodramatic OP. In fact the OP makes a lot of sense.

So like the newspapers, ignore the headline, read the details.

But frankly.

Imagine a brainless twat like you posting under Rangersfanbase .Heaven help us .

The boycotts DID work. I dunno why some keep repeating they didn't.

It is only the fear of that which keeps them from kicking us harder.

It suits our enemies fine to portray us as the club nobody likes without us confirming it.

Surely we can show our defiance without putting ourselves down at the same time.

This isn't about what tims think of us, it's about how the rest of the world does. If we are perceived as the bad guys it makes it easier for them to attack us.

It's way past time we dropped this stupid chant.

The boycotts DID work. I dunno why some keep repeating they didn't.

It is only the fear of that which keeps them from kicking us harder.

It suits our enemies fine to portray us as the club nobody likes without us confirming it.

Surely we can show our defiance without putting ourselves down at the same time.

This isn't about what tims think of us, it's about how the rest of the world does. If we are perceived as the bad guys it makes it easier for them to attack us.

It's way past time we dropped this stupid chant.

The away support has won us many friends and new supporters, those with an open mind.

The away support has won us many friends and new supporters, those with an open mind.

It may well have done in the lower divs and rightly so but it won't win us friends in the SPL.

It's a personal decision, but I can't see why anyone would choose to give money to those who laughed as our club almost died.

Now they had their fun, and its time to pay the piper, they want to move and play a new game.

Not til we finish this one and we get our turn.

No point chanting No Surrender if surrender is what we do.

But frankly.

What he is an eejit because he does not share your opinion , gie me piece ffs

I couldn't give two shinny shites who doesn't like us, It's the start of the song that means more to me, WE ARE RANGERS, SUPER RANGERS. Our fans are entitled to choose who they do or don't give their money to. that's a personal choice.

It may well have done in the lower divs and rightly so but it won't win us friends in the SPL.

It's a personal decision, but I can't see why anyone would choose to give money to those who laughed as our club almost died.

Now they had their fun, and its time to pay the piper, they want to move and play a new game.

(tu)