New Gimmicks For Future At Ibrox

JamieG54

What things using technology could we use to make Ibrox cool and fresh with something to look forward to?

I had a quick think that during night games during the week when its pitch black in the sky we should send a call symbol up like batman except it would be a call for Ally to get out of the directors box and to the touchline if eg Durrant was needing him. Would give us a chuckle. Could do it with subs too when they are chosen to come on.

What else?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What things using technology could we use to make Ibrox cool and fresh with something to look forward to?

I had a quick think that during night games during the week when its pitch black in the sky we should send a call symbol up like batman except it would be a call for Ally to get out of the directors box and to the touchline if eg Durrant was needing him. Would give us a chuckle. Could do it with subs too when they are chosen to come on.

What else?

tumblr_m831p6GJlp1qbksm9o1_400.gif

We could get 11 men, and encourage someone else to come round with 11 men, and kick a ball around, with the eventual aim being to knock the ball into their net more times than they can ours.

We could even organise it into a league.

That'll never catch on.

Not a new gadget but when we were in the mega store last week they had Rangers seat warmers reduced to a tenner :lol: - thought it was funny as it was so hot outside. But then thinking about some of the games in winter it is bloody freezing.

Wonder if they have sold any and if they actually work!

A selection of the finest females in the land on hand to offer complimentary blowjobs in the event of an unsatisfying performance from the Gers.

You'd still get the perpetual moaners.

"You call that a blowjob? You're not even wearing a fuckin suit!!"

I'd prefer chicks in miniskirts and roller boots but not to sure how it would work getting up and down the aisles :-)

Wow that indeed would be a cracker............I remember many years ago at a midweek game Carol Smillie was Miss Rangers News she came out onto the park and in unison.....Get it up ye while your young came belting out.

We could get 11 men, and encourage someone else to come round with 11 men, and kick a ball around, with the eventual aim being to knock the ball into their net more times than they can ours.

We could even organise it into a league.

That would never work mate, its been tried before..

I'd prefer chicks in miniskirts and roller boots but not to sure how it would work getting up and down the aisles :-)

Chicks in miniskirts and roller boots would have plenty of hands to help them up and down the stairs and aisles.