Third Top available for Pre-Order.

One_Jay

Just noticed on the Rangers Megastore & Sports Direct sites that the Third top is currently online for Pre-Order.

Pre-Order this item today, and receive this item on the 25 July 2013.

Links:-

http://www.rangersme...013-2014-377662

http://www.sportsdir...013-2014-377662

RangersStore twitter had been saying the top would not be available for Pre-Order the last few days!

I would have bought the home or away top. 3rd one is pish, the clubs probably aware of this so it is on sale now. If all three were available I would have probably ordered home and away tops today, and bought 3rd when price goes down. Defo not paying 44 quid for a top the team will probably wear twice.

Why the delay in putting the new tops on the shelves.I have just arrived back from Majorca and had to settle for the training top pre holiday from the Rangers shop at Glasgow airport.Seen plenty of bears over there with the same problem.

As a footnote think it is another own goal having the Rangers shop next to the Sellik one in the airport.My wife and sons when buying said tops were accosted by a couple of Phil Mitchell lookalikes and their female partner asking why they were buying that shite and the real shop was next door by the time i got back they had moved on,,thank goodness could have done without any confrontation BEFORE our holiday.They really are obsessed fckers...