Fake Rangers fan on Twitter

CRO_Andy

https://twitter.com/WATPeople

Some Tim has clearly made up an account to claim there's trouble at the game tonight, he probably won't be the only one. Where do these mutants come from? Very sad people keep an eye out for them, trying to take the heat off themselves for the Lee Rigby stuff with stunts like this

Looks like his bottle has crashed for now or his account has been completely suspended till the tool makes a new one.

They actually think we are daft enough to fall for their bile, haha :) why would a bear be afraid to prove where they are or meet other bears drinking when already claiming they are having a drink themselves, good grief...

Looks like his bottle has crashed for now or his account has been completely suspended till the tool makes a new one.

They actually think we are daft enough to fall for their bile, haha :) why would a bear be afraid to prove where they are or meet other bears drinking when already claiming they are having a drink themselves, good grief...

If I never actually despised their lot, I would feel a little bit of sympathy for them.........actually, fuck that.

There`s a few kicking about now apparently.

Not a surprise in the slightest. They will be on social media platforms all night talking complete hokum and making up fan trouble stories to take the limelight off of themselves. Everyone can see them for what they really are now, Scum.

never underestimate the desperation of the tims,there is probably bus loads of them down in shefield,looking to be offended,i wouldn't put it past they desperate bastards to go in and sing banned songs themselfs the sad desperate bastards that they are.

never underestimate the desperation of the tims,there is probably bus loads of them down in shefield,looking to be offended,i wouldn't put it past they desperate bastards to go in and sing banned songs themselfs the sad desperate bastards that they are.

Wouldn't surprise me either, also wouldn't be supposed for then to be down there causing trouble for us to take the blame.