Right back tomorrow? ?

Obviously Foster can't play, and with Faure playing there agsinst Wednesday, am guessing it will be him that starts.

I was only reading twitter up dates, but from what it sounded like, we were letting in a lot of crossrs from the right.

How did Faure do? And who was the boy that filled in for Wallace at the tail end of last season? He looked better than Faure Mitchell was it?

I really don't like Faure at RB, I do feel he has something to offer at CB.

What's the situation with Cole?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously Foster can't play, and with Faure playing there agsinst Wednesday, am guessing it will be him that starts.

I was only reading twitter up dates, but from what it sounded like, we were letting in a lot of crossrs from the right.

How did Faure do? And who was the boy that filled in for Wallace at the tail end of last season? He looked better than Faure Mitchell was it?

I really don't like Faure at RB, I do feel he has something to offer at CB.

What's the situation with Cole?

No change mate, he's still a tit.

Faure is hopeless at full back and why Ally continues trying him there despite the evidence is at best baffling. Argyriou wouldn,t get a game for a junior side,Cole,when fit, is really a central defender like Hegarty. Mitchell had one good game at right back last season but struggled the next so we will have to rely on Foster who,I think,is and always has been a light weight defender.

Faure is hopeless at full back and why Ally continues trying him there despite the evidence is at best baffling. Argyriou wouldn,t get a game for a junior side,Cole,when fit, is really a central defender like Hegarty. Mitchell had one good game at right back last season but struggled the next so we will have to rely on Foster who,I think,is and always has been a light weight defender.

Foster can't play till September.

Seems like it's almost guaranteed it will be Faure, despite him being really poor in the position. I'd play McAusland there and start Crawford in midfield with Faure at centre back or not in the team at all.

I think the greek is completely out the picture. Not been involved at all and told he can leave. I have read this a few times on the official site which i found strange. Usualy we dont disregard a player.

Was it iaRanges XI? Any idea how he got on?

any idea how he d

Yea it was an XI ... no idea how each individual performed but the XI was

Alan Smith;

Ryan Sinnamon, Chris Hegarty, Darren Cole, Kris Gibson (Craig Halkett 73mins);

Barrie McKay (Jamie Burrow 60mins), Charlie Telfer, Andy Murdoch, Tom Walsh;

Darren Ramsay (Danny Stoney 80mins); Callum Gallagher (Dylan Dykes 84mins)

Yea it was an XI ... no idea how each individual performed but the XI was

Alan Smith;

Ryan Sinnamon, Chris Hegarty, Darren Cole, Kris Gibson (Craig Halkett 73mins);

Barrie McKay (Jamie Burrow 60mins), Charlie Telfer, Andy Murdoch, Tom Walsh;

Darren Ramsay (Danny Stoney 80mins); Callum Gallagher (Dylan Dykes 84mins)

Sinnamon played as a sub against Linfield last season and I thought he looked very composed for a young boy.

Hopefully he can push on and break through soon as the full back positions, bar Wallace, are a weakness for us at the moment.

I'm sure macusland is a right back, no? Anyway that's who I was going to suggest for today....faure try's hard but he is not a rb and to be honest I'm not 100% sure he is a footballer in general....if Mitchell's still injured though I think it's a safe bet to assume he will get the nod.

I very much doubt rovers will have anywhere near the pace Wednesday had but I would worry slightly with that back 4 if they do have any pace....