Requisition of General Meeting

Essandoh

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what the fuck to believe now. One thing is for sure, Charles Green is back for 5 minutes and everything is up in the air.

Walter or Ally need to come out and say what is happening, whether it is the 'proper' thing to do or not, we need answers!

It's not as if either of them are going to get the sack!

If he is he certainly has done his homework on us... No change there then. I am hoping it is someone who comes on the forum or at least someone else was listening and heard his name etc.

Probably someone from the pro Murray camp trying to stir shit up and get fans on the anti green brigade.

Surprisingly we had a blogger release a anti Ahmed/green story today as well, must of just been a coincidence and not been fed by someone. I fully expect an well prepared anti green statement tonight as well that was probably written before the green announcement.

We still have our fucking leaks, but they are okay as they are doing the work for the "real rangers men" or should that be "the men that want blazers for free"?

Hopefully someone on here caught the guy's name and / or who he is associated with. He was on for a good 10 minutes at least and ended with a plea to the fans not to support Charles Green.

Planting constant negative media scare stories is a Paul Murray tactic from way back.

A few folk have said admin would be a possibility again. Lets fucking hope not

just took in St money and sponsorship money no chance we are near admin that is laughable. The only problem we have is no credit facilities and that is down to the constant negative stories regarding our financiers. What is happening is a take over because we will make them millions

If he is he certainly has done his homework on us... No change there then. I am hoping it is someone who comes on the forum or at least someone else was listening and heard his name etc.

Dont they all though some of them are more clued up with Rangers than most of the Rangers supporters, blind bigotry hatred seems to spur them on to educating themselves.

What's he saying?

Basically that Mather and Green are in cahoots...

"Green has been in charge all this time... He is only safeguarding his shares, etc" Also much talk of "asset-stripping" and "running the club into the ground" and also fears of administration.

He was talking up the 'takeover' and saying there would be a "world-class board" in place should it happen. He ended the call with a plea to fans not to trust Charles Green if they wanted the club saved.

Fuck knows if he was a panic-merchant, someone with an agenda or an obsessed Tim... But as I say, it was worrying stuff.

I was hoping someone on the forum could vouch for the guy being genuine.

"Green has been in charge all this time... He is only safeguarding his shares, etc" Also much talk of "asset-stripping" and "running the club into the ground" and also fears of administration.

He was talking up the 'takeover' and saying there would be a "world-class board" in place should it happen. He ended the call with a plea to fans not to trust Charles Green if they wanted the club saved.

Fuck knows if he was a panic-merchant, someone with an agenda or an obsessed Tim... But as I say, it was worrying stuff.

So he has all this inside information. Any evidence? Why has it taken him so long to tell all? And why via a phone in?

Pinch of salt stuff mate.

I don't know what the fuck to believe now. One thing is for sure, Charles Green is back for 5 minutes and everything is up in the air.

Walter or Ally need to come out and say what is happening, whether it is the 'proper' thing to do or not, we need answers!

It's not as if either of them are going to get the sack!

It was said that Walter and Ally are well aware of everything that is going on. No mention of siding with any faction.

Why would you want a kunt predicting Armageddon to be genuine ?

This Paul Murray cunt is behaving like a rhat bastard. He is one skint pauper bastard. This is so destabilising for our Club, just when I thought things were on the up. Now let the mhedia feeding frenzy commence. A fucking serpent that needs its' head cut off. His behaviour does paedo fc proud. We should let our feelings known in no uncertain terms. He should be hounded out of Ibrox at our next home game against Brechin.

i have heard Brian on radio Clyde before,always comes across as well informed and reasonable.

So he has all this inside information. Any evidence? Why has it taken him so long to tell all? And why via a phone in?

Pinch of salt stuff mate.

Fair points, mate. (tu) It just wasn't nice to hear the 'a' word being used again in connection with us.