Requisition of General Meeting

Essandoh

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look guys this was always going to happen at some point

Paul Murray we all agree seemed to have had his chance and blown it.

However we also know he cant be doing this off his own back or even with the previous Blue Knights.

Blin is also a very clever man who I doubt would stick his head in without being confident.

They must have some serious financial clout as this aint about getting on the board.

I would also hazard that they would never make this move without Walters knowledge.

Its going to play out pretty quickly so lets watch and see.

This may well be for the best.

look guys this was always going to happen at some point

Paul Murray we all agree seemed to have had his chance and blown it.

However we also know he cant be doing this off his own back or even with the previous Blue Knights.

Blin is also a very clever man who I doubt would stick his head in without being confident.

They must have some serious financial clout as this aint about getting on the board.

I would also hazard that they would never make this move without Walters knowledge.

Its going to play out pretty quickly so lets watch and see.

This may well be for the best.

You thinking a takeover is in the offing?

either green was brought back by mather and walter to help get shareholders onside to stop a takeover, or murray and green are involved in a takeover attempt against walter and mather. Fuck me I give up.Next time we have to fight for our club can we atleast agree to kill off everyone else whos hanging about. fan ownership must be easier than all this pish. can we not all chip in and just vote on who runs the club for us.

this position seems to have just appeared from nowhere. I never seen it on the job centre website earlier :craphead:

Well I never saw the goal keeper job advertised but that didn't affect Bell getting it :pipe:

I'm sure there are laws about jobs needing to be advertised before recruiting.

Well I never saw the goal keeper job advertised but that didn't affect Bell getting it :pipe:

I'm sure there are laws about jobs needing to be advertised before recruiting.

I was pulling yer pisser ya wee serious moderator yae :D