Andrew Dickson - important issues

D'Artagnan

I already know your opinion on "the good guy" you are obviously to embarrassed to repeat it, very sensible given his hatred for our club and the Crown.

Now for the link you first of all claimed not to see, the link was to the thread that has mentions of "the good guy" all over it includinf the header, you of course failed to notice any of them.

However someone as media savvy as your goodself would surely be able to make the link to "the good guy" this due to the header and the thread content.

Importantly, the judicial panel’s findings were endorsed by Lord Carloway and Lord Glennie. Glennie had a major problem with the legality of the transfer embargo imposed on Rangers, which he ditched, but in no sense did he disagree with the rest of the report, nor the grave tone of it. Remember, the panel found that only match-fixing could constitute a more serious offence than the collective violations of the Whyte era.

Again you're telling lies. I said there was no link to anything he said. That's correct.

How many times do I need to tell you my thoughts are already out there on English? I don't agree with most of what he writes on the club but I don't think he's in the same league as Spiers and he attacks the tims too which is rare in Dcottish journalism. It's really quite simple.

Now you should really get back to spouting propaganda for your chums.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Twist twist twist.

He's a consultant to the board appointed by the board which makes McCoists comments about him to be about the board.

Nice try with the mental gymnastics.

It's not so much about what Green has said - it's the fact he said it at all. It's for the Club's management especially the Chief Executive to determine what the Club's objective's for a season are, not an external consultant who made a fool of himself by making a racist comment. The fact that Green said what he said indicates that he thinks he (or more accurately, Zeus) is in charge.

:000000082: :000000082: :000000082: :000000082: :000000082:

Just you stick to doing what you do best Chris, writing what your told to write.

You have become nothing more than a puppet talking on behalf of others, peddling their agenda's and masking them as your own views, has all got a little boring now.

I still reckon the lad has a good voice for Rangers, I just think he is making an arse of it in this topic. :pipe:

Those targets are what 90% of fans think, you must be one of the others who don't.

He has as much of an opinion as you and me bye the way

I think them too. Of course I do. And I disagree that Green has the right to opine on such things. If truth now denotes opinion, it is my view that Green is trying to drive Ally out.

Probably best if they both went under the circs.

It might be a point made several times but it's not a point that people agree with - is that so hard to understand?

Plenty agree with it. Don't make the mistake of thinking that the views expressed on here are the only ones held by our support.

Seems like the anti-Green camp are using Tim-like propaganda and misinformation.

Let's clear this up

Green did not set any targets, he stated what everyone in Scotland already thought.

Those lambasting him cannot argue on what he said, only that he had the nerve to talk to the media.

They twist his words and hint at dark things.

It's all deflection as right now we should be talking about our next manager.

Just you stick to doing what you do best Chris, writing what your told to write.

You have become nothing more than a puppet talking on behalf of others, peddling their agenda's and masking them as your own views, has all got a little boring now.

More bullshit. Who tells me what to write and I assume you've got proof? Be specific now.

Amuses me that if you don't tow the line of a few posters on here then you must be taking orders.

Can the guy thats working Fury tell him what's wrong with Greens statement so he can post it and we can all move on

Right on cue. Laughable. Is it so difficult for people on here to understand that just because a few regular posters agree on everything and support Green and Ahmad unconditionally that there are other viewpoints?

Plenty agree with it. Don't make the mistake of thinking that the views expressed on here are the only ones held by our support.

This is not a mistake I am making; or ever will. The mistake you are making is thinking you speak for the fans who are not represented on this forum. Those fans who do not voice their opinions on football fora, do not count in debates such as these.

Next you will be telling me that Scotland will win independence when Salmond employes Paul McKenna to read them minds of the no votes!

Again you're telling lies. I said there was no link to anything he said. That's correct.

How many times do I need to tell you my thoughts are already out there on English? I don't agree with most of what he writes on the club but I don't think he's in the same league as Spiers and he attacks the tims too which is rare in Dcottish journalism. It's really quite simple.

Now you should really get back to spouting propaganda for your chums.

Now here is what you really said, appears you are the one being economical with the truth.

2zzu62f.png

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=256408&st=80#entry1061250150

Can the guy thats working Fury tell him what's wrong with Greens statement so he can post it and we can all move on

Apparently he was 'goading' Ally!! I asked the question earlier but he seems to have no interest in giving an answer as to what was wrong with what CG said.

Right on cue. Laughable. Is it so difficult for people on here to understand that just because a few regular posters agree on everything and support Green and Ahmad unconditionally that there are other viewpoints?

What are these other viewpoints based on?

What did green say that was wrong? Remember he did not set any targets.

He did not say they were the worst team ever.

He praised the manager

This is not a mistake I am making; or ever will. The mistake you are making is thinking you speak for the fans who are not represented on this forum. Those fans who do not voice their opinions on football fora, do not count in debates such as these.

Next you will be telling me that Scotland will win independence when Salmond employes Paul McKenna to read them minds of the no votes!

I speak for myself. Where am I claiming to speak for anyone? There are plenty of other places that fans voice opinions outside RM. You should broaden your horizons.

What are these other viewpoints based on?

What did green say that was wrong? Remember he did not set any targets.

He did not say they were the worst team ever.

He praised the manager

Read the thread. It's not Green's place to bump his gums to the media anymore. You'd think he would have learned his lesson.

I speak for myself. Where am I claiming to speak for anyone? There are plenty of other places that fans voice opinions outside RM. You should broaden your horizons.

You have come into our domain and aired views of others. You may not have said you speak for them but you are making their point be heard in a debate they have no part in - so you speak for them.

If by broadening my horizons, you mean going to FF, then please have a little more respect. That forum is full of self love and brown nosers - I'd rather watch River City with the wife.