Walter Smith to quit?

Yes, I believe he will quit... And who could blame him?

He has given enough. His whole adult life to us. He came back again and again to rescue us and try and be the glue that binds us all together.

Some arseholes in our support have been criticising the best manager we have ever had; the absolute greatest in all our lifetimes. The people on here should hang their heads in shame. But they won't... they will just keep pushing agendas and creating divisions.

Without Walter Smith, I fear for the future.

To Walter (and Ally's) detractors: if our club should perish, you have no-one to blame but yourself, you utter scumbags. I hope you enjoy your 'I told you so' moment. All of you in different factions, shame on you.

Fuck the lot of you factions. My only 'agenda' is my love of Rangers.

I fucking love this club, even more so as I see it being torn apart from within.

well said Sir the usual tossers spinning things to have a go at fellow Rangers men is beyond beliefe at the moment...i am gobsmacked if i am honest!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate every media outlet in this Country .Think we all know what their agenda is .On this occasion there using Walt quitting "again" How many times have we heard this line last 6months .If Walter is actually considering this then he should go asap .However if he fancys a fight wouldn't it be helpful for him to actually come out and say what the fuck is really going on ?

well said Sir the usual tossers spinning things to have a go at fellow Rangers men is beyond beliefe at the moment...i am gobsmacked if i am honest!

You are another one happy to call fellow bears scumbags, yet call people tossers for having a go at Rangers men.

And you are always so complimentary to fellow Bears with a different opinion to your own aren't you. :pipe:

Like what, big difference between handwringer and scumbag. But then again if you think calling fellow bears scumbags is okay, that is up to you.