Walter Smith out voted by board over Green ?

bawsburst

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually no but I think McCoist knew exactly what would happen when he opened his bugle-gob post-match. Two days later, no-one's talking about Rangers losing to Forfar, everyone's talking about the ex-CEO. Brilliantly played by McCoist. Just a pity the board see through his flimsy self-preservation tactics and have seemingly stopped listening to his cardigan-wearing protector.

You clearly don't think much of McCoists intellect but you are accusing him of some pretty Machiavellian like tactics here.

So no one can slate Walter but you can continually call Green a prick? I'm in no way having a go at you mate but tell me how Green is a prick I'm absolutely baffled at how he's a prick tell me what he's done that's so bad?

bad.he was already chased out of ibrox there was a reason for that.we dont hear anything from him for5months.suddenly hes back on the scene threatening a man that has been at our club for years,mcCoist will walk the earth for this club.if green gets control again its doom and gloom.bomber told us green said he could easily destroy this club.i fucking hate the leech.

So no one can slate Walter but you can continually call Green a prick? I'm in no way having a go at you mate but tell me how Green is a prick I'm absolutely baffled at how he's a prick tell me what he's done that's so bad?

bad.he was already chased out of ibrox there was a reason for that.we dont hear anything from him for5months.suddenly hes back on the scene threatening a man that has been at our club for years,mcCoist will walk the earth for this club.if green gets control again its doom and gloom.bomber told us green said he could easily destroy this club.i fucking hate the leech.

Yeah he was right you got a problem same as Ally's.

charles are you just going to stick the boot into ally and Walter,if that is the best you have got ,you are in deep shit,do you think that when push comes to shove,the support will support you and your crooked friends,

Greens consortium did all the dirty work. Went head on eith the sfa and spl investigation. Started again in the bottom tier and managed to keep the fans onside. Now and only now these vultures like paul murray want to get onto the board without putting a penny in. You can bet your last pound that once hes in all expenses will be paid for. He is acting like a devious snake and since his failed bid has done nothing but try and run the share price down to get the club on the cheap again. No more murrays please.

Greens consortium did all the dirty work. Went head on eith the sfa and spl investigation. Started again in the bottom tier and managed to keep the fans onside. Now and only now these vultures like paul murray want to get onto the board without putting a penny in. You can bet your last pound that once hes in all expenses will be paid for. He is acting like a devious snake and since his failed bid has done nothing but try and run the share price down to get the club on the cheap again. No more murrays please.

(tu)

Green said: “Sectarian singing, or any form of race or religious discrimination, is not acceptable. I know Rangers have made great strides but my position is very clear – anybody who is identified will be banned for life. There will be no appeals.

“What I also said at the meeting is if you’re stood next to the man and not seen to be policing that – ie putting your hand up and saying arrest my best mate because of his sectarian chanting – I’m going to ban you as well."

Right up your street, John, I'd have thought. We know how much you really hate to sing those songs.

Mind you - his claims do not apply to Green himself. No chance - he can say what he likes and pop in and out the door as he sees fit. Nae bother - he has the most compliant support in history to play with it seems.

And boy oh boy is he playing.

Obsessed.

Yeah and what was the reason for that? that he was in cahoots with Whyte? something a 5 week investigation returned no evidence on and he got the all-clear

But still don't let that get in the way of your abuse of Green.

This.

Yeah and what was the reason for that? that he was in cahoots with Whyte? something a 5 week investigation returned no evidence on and he got the all-clear

But still don't let that get in the way of your abuse of Green.

what about the rest of my comment nothing to say on that.u keep backing green.like you said investigation took 5weeks where has he been for the other 4months.but dont let me destroy your love of green..

what about the rest of my comment nothing to say on that.u keep backing green.like you said investigation took 5weeks where has he been for the other 4months.but dont let me destroy your love of green..

What? about Bomber?

Green probably did say to Bomber but in a context like this "you better stop your shite and show me some respect, I could turn this place to rubble If I wanted to" .... and he could have, but he didn't. I bet my life he was making a simple point to Bomber and Bomber has took it as a direct threat and went running (after visiting the pub for about 10 pints first) to the doors of Ibrox

You clearly don't think much of McCoists intellect but you are accusing him of some pretty Machiavellian like tactics here.

Gordon Smith said pretty much exactly the same on RS this morning. Check the playback, it's about 2 hours 25 mins in.

no but there was a chance,and that green took full advantage.funny how when anyone else from rangers speaks to the papers, we call them traitors and whatever else, but green does it and suddenly its ok.2faced or what.

No-one from our club should be talking to the papers. Doesn't matter if it's Green, McCoist or the tea lady.

Perfect case in point is the so-called "attack" from Green. It wasn't an attack, but the papers twisted it and McCoist reacted like a petulant wean who perhaps knows his times up.

I'm a Green fan, but one criticism I have of him is that he must learn when it comes to the media.

What? about Bomber?

Green probably did say to Bomber but in a context like this "you better stop your shite and show me some respect, I could turn this place to rubble If I wanted to" .... and he could have, but he didn't. I bet my life he was making a simple point to Bomber and Bomber has took it as a direct threat and went running (after visiting the pub for about 10 pints first) to the doors of Ibrox

so you think if he did say that, then thats fine.am I reading your comment right.you think that is fine.well well.

Says the man who's quoted me a dozen times in the past few days.

Stalker material.

You spout the same stuff every time there is a Green thread, it's hard to avoid.

I'm even coming round to the idea we may need a fresh start which includes Green leaving, but on that particular point, get over it.

so you think if he did say that, then thats fine.am I reading your comment right.you think that is fine.well well.

I think, like the so called "racist" incident, he's said that to Bomber to prove a point. The same way he said Paki - to prove a point.

That's what I think.

Did he turn Ibrox to rubble? no - on the contrary he built us back up and helped raise a 22.5 million share issue. If that's his idea of turning the club to rubble then I'd love to hear what good plans he has for the club.

It's an hour-and-a-half past high noon and no-one has "walked away" from anything.

It would appear that there is much bluff, smoke and mirrors being brought into play by one or two employees of the club ably assisted by their pet hacks.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."

The author of that line was also called Walter.

Funny old world.