Is Mike Ashley the man to own our club?

Would you consider him though ,as outright owner ?

He's certainly very rich, and Newcastle certainly seem to be a club who have an idea of the team they want to build, from the boardroom down, so in that respect, it's hard to say no.

However, the Rangers would be marketed and milked to the nth degree, which puts me off.

No we must not let this shitstorm make us forget how powerless we were under Murray and Shyte who is the ultimate example of how a one man show can go so very wrong. If the right man came along and we could see he was the right man then yes buy Ashley is not that man, neither is anyone else around Rangers at the moment.

He's certainly very rich, and Newcastle certainly seem to be a club who have an idea of the team they want to build, from the boardroom down, so in that respect, it's hard to say no.

However, the Rangers would be marketed and milked to the nth degree, which puts me off.

Fair enough ,can't really argue with that

No we must not let this shitstorm make us forget how powerless we were under Murray and Shyte who is the ultimate example of how a one man show can go so very wrong. If the right man came along and we could see he was the right man then yes buy Ashley is not that man, neither is anyone else around Rangers at the moment.

I agree that Ashley is not the man for us, however I think you might be a tad deluded if you actually think we have any power .................... we don't ..........