The disrespect shown to Charles Green...

FernandoR20

"He said in last nights interview on the stv website he is taking £1000 per month as a consultant.

He's also said "I'm here till they play the Champions League Music"

“I’m a Yorkshireman. I’ve got big hands – God gave them to me so I can grab a lot of money. However, this is not a dodgy Charles Green scheme.”

“There has been comment that I had a relationship with Whyte through a financial services company I was chairman of in 2000. But that’s like saying you have a relationship with him because you both shop at Tesco.

“We told him what he wanted to hear. Imran told him because we needed to keep him sweet to prise the club away from him.

“We had deals with him and what Imran was doing for a long period was, if Craig Whyte asked: ‘Am I 6ft 4in tall?’ Imran would say: ‘I think you are taller than that. I think you are 6ft 6in.’

“Just more than £137,000 was deposited later and, although way short of what he said he had, we were stunned and have tried to give it back.

“But no matter how hard we try he won’t accept receipt of it.

“He claims I was his front man. He could not be more wrong.”

“When this interview finishes, I will show you an email where we are invited to go to Dallas Cowboys. The email came in three days ago.

“If you don’t believe me, you’re entitled.

“But I’ll show you and then I want you, separately, to apologise on camera to say you were wrong about Dallas Cowboys, OK?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He bought the club. There are now indications he is not running it properly and is interfering and causing chaos. He doesn't deserve to be untouchable. We've been through this before...

Charles Green is open to as much criticism as anyone else at the club.

It's funny how those that won't have a bad word to say about Green are happy to slate McCoist, Smith and anyone else who disagrees with him.

If you take Green, Smith and McCoist all of them have done good things for the club. It still doesn't stop criticism when they don't do what fans believe is right for the club.

One of the problem is that people care less about the message than they do about shooting the messenger. Green, McCoist, Mather et al deserve to be held to a high level of scrutiny. But lets judge them on results not by what is said to or reported in the media.

is it not time we find out more about the easdales,we were told they were buying greens shares,green didn't sound yesterday as if he had sold his shares to them,why is james easdale on the board and he only owns 0.5 percent?is it the easdales influence that caused walter to walk?it's time we were told exactly how much the easdales own and how much influence they have at the club,transperancy is required

by some Rangers fans is fucking disgraceful.

It it wasn't for Green and his consortium, it's likely we wouldn't have a club to support. Whether you Anti-Green folk like it or not, he ultimately saved our club (which the fans THEN went on to also help).

Hearing of some of the chants directed at him tonight is nothing short of sickening. Some need to get a grip and show some gratefulness.

Gratitude already shown previously.

Since his latest return, he's pissed off a lot of people, myself included.

I wish he hadn't come back. Doesn't alter my gratitude for past services though.

He bought the club. There are now indications he is not running it properly and is interfering and causing chaos. He doesn't deserve to be untouchable. We've been through this before...

Charles Green is open to as much criticism as anyone else at the club.

It's funny how those that won't have a bad word to say about Green are happy to slate McCoist, Smith and anyone else who disagrees with him.

If you take Green, Smith and McCoist all of them have done good things for the club. It still doesn't stop criticism when they don't do what fans believe is right for the club.

The shit last night isn't criticism, it is downright disrespectful and lack of manners

Except I was there and it was far from a majority taking part in those chants.

I wouldn't expect the majority to take part in ANY chant. However, I have faith in the Rangers support. I believe the majority are sensible supporters who only want what's best for the club and will put their faith in the men whom we know we can trust. Walter and Ally have made it very clear and these are two men we KNOW we can trust. Change is needed in the boardroom.

I wouldn't expect the majority to take part in ANY chant. However, I have faith in the Rangers support. I believe the majority are sensible supporters who only want what's best for the club and will put their faith in the men whom we know we can trust. Walter and Ally have made it very clear and these are two men we KNOW we can trust. Change is needed in the boardroom.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Well said DD.

Change for the sake of change is not needed.

It it wasn't for Green and his consortium, it's likely we wouldn't have a club to support..

Next you'll be telling us Ricksen is a club legend up there with Baxter and Laudrup and Cooper....

But, feel free to keep tugging your forelock whilst Green dips your pocket.

Next you'll be telling us Ricksen is a club legend up there with Baxter and Laudrup and Cooper....

But, feel free to keep tugging your forelock whilst Green dips your pocket.

What a fucking idiot you are. You just made up that first line. I only said Ricksen was a legend in my years of supporting Rangers. Unfortunately, I wasn't old enough to be around when Baxter, Cooper etc, were playing so why would you even include that? Keep your bullshit to yourself.

What a fucking idiot you are. You just made up that first line. I only said Ricksen was a legend in my years of supporting Rangers. Unfortunately, I wasn't old enough to be around when Baxter, Cooper etc, were playing so why would you even include that? Keep your bullshit to yourself.

Completely missed the point....