The disrespect shown to Charles Green...

FernandoR20

I dont agree with the chants, however can Green not shut the f*** up?

Im sick listening to him washing the clubs dirty laundry in public.

If the club is a shambles and he is back to fix it, Fine! But do it without slating club employees and the constant playing to the gallery, whilst referring to Charles Green as a third person and describing himself as a cross between Gandhi and the Lone Ranger.

Im grateful for him saving the club when others wouldnt but I cant trust the man.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by some Rangers fans is fucking disgraceful.

It it wasn't for Green and his consortium, it's likely we wouldn't have a club to support. Whether you Anti-Green folk like it or not, he ultimately saved our club (which the fans THEN went on to also help).

Hearing of some of the chants directed at him tonight is nothing short of sickening. Some need to get a grip and show some gratefulness.

But Paul Murray is a "Real Rangers man" who once took us down the path of extinction with the other Murray! Green just aint a "Real Rangers Man" enough...Who cares if he saved us when we have Murray trying to get us on the cheap YET AGAIN!

I can play this game. Where did I say he can't get credit?

Your post lacked any mention of anyone else as you replied to another post declaring CG can't win and you responded:

I never said what you did or didn't say I clarified my statement because you seemed to have misinterpreted it originally (tu)

Which pretty clearly implies we had CG to thank for these things.

This is what annoys me. People go on and on about Cg this and CG that like he did it all or was some mastermind. He was the face, yes he deserves respect and credit for what he contributed but he was n't even part of the consortium and they had to convince him to join them. Why don't those men get the same adulation as CG? Just because CG was the face. The man for the cameras.

We do have Charles Green to thank amongst others. The others do deserve respect never said otherwise (tu)

Fuck the "real Rangers men", why do you lot who so revere CG always resort to that question when anyone fails to bow down in homage of the almighty Charles Green?

Not asking you to bow down, just give the man credit for helping to save the club.

The man is a buffoon! Calling a spade a spade language is going to help our situation not a fucking bit.

He is back to shed his shares to a buyout and I hope against hope it happens or we will be head first into the ground again before this season is out.

I never said what you did or didn't say I clarified my statement because you seemed to have misinterpreted it originally (tu)

We do have Charles Green to thank amongst others. The others do deserve respect never said otherwise (tu)

You never mentioned them either. My point is pretty clear I'm sick of people giving CG all the credit. One man couldn't have saved Rangers by himself, I'm pleased you are aware of that but your post was pretty easy to misinterpret when it only mentioned Charles.

The man is a buffoon! Calling a spade a spade language is going to help our situation not a fucking bit.

He is back to shed his shares to a buyout and I hope against hope it happens or we will be head first into the ground again before this season is out.

why do you think a buyout is gonna make a blind bit of difference to our financial situation?

No money from any shares now being sold goes nowhere near the club.

Well now is the chance for all his haters to get rid of him. Raise the money and buy him out.

It does not have to be one camp or the other. Just think the abuse is not called for.

It isn't called for, but having read some shit posted about a Rangers legend on here I think the 'Charlie lovers' need to get a thicker skin.

Not asking you to bow down, just give the man credit for helping to save the club.

I do. I also acknowledge that he didn't do it by himself.

Well now is the chance for all his haters to get rid of him. Raise the money and buy him out.

spot on. If he gets bought out, no matter my personal opinions, i will get right behind whomever buys him out. Untill then, he has my backing.

If noone wants to pay the cash, they should STFU and let us get on with our rise to the top.

:lol:

Where are people getting this shite that he's going to run us into the ground?

I doubt we would be sanctioning SPL signings when Charlie boy could syphon it into his Swiss bank account instead!

Vaginas.

The irony of this whole debacle is the same people who constantly moan about the media are fucking believing it.

You never mentioned them either. My point is pretty clear I'm sick of people giving CG all the credit. One man couldn't have saved Rangers by himself, I'm pleased you are aware of that but your post was pretty easy to misinterpret when it only mentioned Charles.

In a thread solely about Charles Green I commented on wait you guessed it right Charles Green.

When there's a thread about other investors I'll quite gladly let you know what I think of them too (tu)

In a thread solely about Charles Green I commented on wait you guessed it right Charles Green.

When there's a thread about other investors I'll quite gladly let you know what I think of them too (tu)

Cop out.

Whatever, some of you are so entrenched in your views of Charles Green he could... nah I won't finish that thought.

Off to bed. (tu)

It was actually Charles Green get to fuck... But aye.

I think most done it as a show of support for Ally. It came after or before the chants of Super Ally or Ally McCoists blue and white army.

Well there yae go mate I couldn't make it out in bf3 yet someone tried to tell me it was the majority of the broomy singing it

Welcome to DRM = Dissident Rangers Forum.

This place is hummin'

RM don't have an agenda do they?

nope RM has no agenda.

The mods and admins have opinons, and we dont agree all the time. Alex is posting his opinion, nothing more, nothing less.