The disrespect shown to Charles Green...

FernandoR20

by some Rangers fans is fucking disgraceful.

It it wasn't for Green and his consortium, it's likely we wouldn't have a club to support. Whether you Anti-Green folk like it or not, he ultimately saved our club (which the fans THEN went on to also help).

Hearing of some of the chants directed at him tonight is nothing short of sickening. Some need to get a grip and show some gratefulness.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by some Rangers fans is fucking disgraceful.

It it wasn't for Green and his consortium, it's likely we wouldn't have a club to support. Whether you Anti-Green folk like it or not, he ultimately saved our club (which the fans THEN went on to also help).

Hearing of some of the chants directed at him tonight is nothing short of sickening. Some need to get a grip and show some gratefulness.

It is sad when some of our fans behave like that. He can not win no matter what he says.

Wouldn't have a football club without Charles Green and his consortium. Some of the silly things he's done since that don't change or nullify that fact.

Plus what he said at the weekend was correct it's realistic to expect Ally to win the league and a cup (Ramsden anyone?) (tu)

It is sad when some of our fans behave like that. He can not win no matter what he says.

Agreed. There are some who are determined to hate the man no matter what. The amount of lies posted on here about him is shocking, I can only imagine it's 100x worse on FF.

He can win depending on what he does, not what he says. A little less talking would go a long way.

The £22 million share action was some doing not to mention that he came in when there were no other bidders and fought hard against SFA sanctions.

You may get a lot of talking from Charles Green but to be fair you get a decent amount of doing as well (tu)

Right al clear this up as I didn't want to in the thread I started.

It came from bf1, 2 a small bit of 3 and 4.

It was Charles green you're a wanker and who the fuck is Charles green.

Now in bf1 tonight it was not the UB not was it TBO. I'm not their number 1 fan but when folk are coming in and stating it was bf1 people will automatically assume it was them.

The support for the team and ally was very loud in the broomy tonight and some good old school songs. A very small minority sang these songs. The majority stayed stum

Agreed. There are some who are determined to hate the man no matter what. The amount of lies posted on here about him is shocking, I can only imagine it's 100x worse on FF.

They hate him over there mate, the abuse is shocking.

The £22 million share action was some doing not to mention that he came in when there were no other bidders and fought hard against SFA sanctions.

You may get a lot of talking from Charles Green but to be fair you get a decent amount of doing as well (tu)

You think CG went and found all those investors by himself?

Remind me where I said he was solely responsible for the share issue?

I didn't so yes others are due credit as well doesn't mean he can't get credit for it (tu)

How much did the Real Rangers men invest in the club. Never noticed some of the Green haters, or past Rangers players or managers step up to the plate. And yes Ally did, but not many others.

Remind me where I said he was solely responsible for the share issue?

I didn't so yes others are due credit as well doesn't mean he can't get credit for it (tu)

I can play this game. Where did I say he can't get credit?

Your post lacked any mention of anyone else as you replied to another post declaring CG can't win and you responded:

Which pretty clearly implies we had CG to thank for these things.

This is what annoys me. People go on and on about CG this and CG that like he did it all or was some mastermind. He was the face, yes he deserves respect and credit for what he contributed but he wasn't even part of the consortium orginally and they had to convince him to join them. Why don't those men get the same adulation as CG? Just because CG was the face. The man for the cameras.

How much did the Real Rangers men invest in the club. Never noticed some of the Green haters, or past Rangers players or managers step up to the plate. And yes Ally did, but not many others.

Why does it have to be one camp or the other? It is possible to be sceptical of Green without being a TBK/McColl/Mini fanboy.

Fuck the "real Rangers men", why do you lot who so revere CG always resort to that question when anyone fails to bow down in homage of the almighty Charles Green?