New Manager?

bluenose48

I vote again for McCall. Some folk are delsuional and seem to think we can get a foreign coach to play expansive football in, when we are in the third tier of a football backwater. It's not happening.

My worry is that McCall might be put off by some loyalty to ally, or else this Warnock talk is because Green will get in a yes man.

Duno if you were there last night but he's one of those players that gets fans jumping out their seats with the fist pumps and shouts of "fucking yaas wee man" as he left player after player chewing the grass :lol:

Had the wee fella mate, was just going by the updates, fucking love players like that!

I was lucky enough to be at matches and witness Hurlock ragdoll folk, Gattuso was a favourite of mines too.

We need someone like that, Black is a plastic hardman.

Had the wee fella mate, was just going by the updates, fucking love players like that!

I was lucky enough to be at matches and witness Hurlock ragdoll folk, Gattuso was a favourite of mines too.

We need someone like that, Black is a plastic hardman.

Going solely on last night mate he will find himself in an early bath but he seems full of heart and the boy can play a bit as well. Some of his crosses were excellent. No as good as big dalys crossing though :D:wink:

Going solely on last night mate he will find himself in an early bath but he seems full of heart and the boy can play a bit as well. Some of his crosses were excellent. No as good as big dalys crossing though :D:wink:

:lol: He will learn.

Disappointing that Daly has to bring religion onto the field, he can leave with Ally :)

again not worth reading through all the posts, wow we only have had one bad score so far and people are asking for Coisty's head FFS get a life not just us fans but those in charge really need to get a life my concerns are now featured around the shrapnel within the board I know Coisty probably won't be the voice of Rangers this coming season for those that came in will want to get rid of him as he has been the face the last couple of seasons and held the club together those who own the shares now and on board won't want that repeat

Ally MCoist deserves till at least christmas to show his mettle.

The team at the weekend were all he could field but his tactics were off - for that Ally should take the blame. From September we can see what he can achieve, he deserves that chance. IF he fails to go on a run of wins and by wins i mean destroying teams in the process then he should evaluate his own position and step down.

If McCoist is sacked though, expect even more of a divide between the support.

Folk were saying similar this time last year.

For fuck sake be original at least.

Folk were saying similar this time last year.

For fuck sake be original at least.

Hes brought in a few decent players, why sack him now, bring in a new manager who cant get them playing an watch us play shit under a new manager?

The youth all need to go, they are all utter shite simple as.