Why do people think McColl and Murray should pay up?

In which way do you think republican jim the potless your hero and tax exile is slighted, at least shyte put a pound in and managed to wipe out our £18 million bank debt with questionable monies. :7325: :7325: :7325:

Do you even know what a republican is?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you even know what a republican is?

Aye republican jim who insults people from other "countries" who are in fact British same as me, added to which republican jim doesn't even live in the UK, tax reasons you understand of course would it be anything else. :uk: :uk: :uk:

Aye republican jim who insults people from other "countries" who are in fact British same as me, added to which republican jim doesn't even live in the UK, tax reasons you understand of course would it be anything else. :uk::uk::uk:

Where is your beloved Charles living at the moment?

Where is your beloved Charles living at the moment?

Charles is a Unionist and a UK resident and gladly pays his taxes unlike some, is he not allowed to enjoy his French retreat, another trait of the republican jim brigade do as I say not as I do.

Quit while you are behind well behind. :7325:(tu)

McColl & Murray called for the board to step down. Green called them out by saying "If you want me gone, show me the money"". If McColl (forget Murray, he has less cash than I do) doesn't want to pay cash directly to Green, all he has to do is pledge publicly that he'll invest funds (let's say £5m, Jim) once Green & Ahmad have sold up and moved on. Otherwise, his "my money's not necessary here" bollocks makes him like no more than a big-mouthed, fantasist tightwad.

Charles is a Unionist and a UK resident and gladly pays his taxes unlike some is he not allowed to enjoy his French retreat, another trait of the republican jim brigade do as I say not as I do.

Quit while you are behind well behind. :7325:(tu)

I'll quit because I'm bored talking to you, not because I'm "well behind".

You really think the well-being of our club should be decided by someones politics?

I would hazard a guess that McColl has created more wealth and benefits for the UK, than Green ever will.

I'll quit because I'm bored talking to you, not because I'm "well behind".

You really think the well-being of our club should be decided by someones politics?

I would hazard a guess that McColl has created more wealth and benefits for the UK, than Green ever will.

But will not put money in to buy the club.

But will not put money in to buy the club.

He wont put money into Greens pockets, there's a difference. I also don't blame him for taking nothing to do with D&P last year. McColl has everything to lose, and little to gain. Just look at the hatred he gets on here, simply for telling us how it is. Throwing money at us isn't a long term solution. We need to be ran properly, for the first time in decades. That's worth more than someone handing over a few million, and then getting bored of his new toy.

Green can go fuck himself now, hes starting to do my fucking box in, But im not on Ally's side either, he can fuck off too.

I am however on the side of McColl and Blin who want to come in and run this club properly so we arent running at a massive loss and if anyone can do it then its McColl and Blin.

Green can go fuck himself now, hes starting to do my fucking box in, But im not on Ally's side either, he can fuck off too.

I am however on the side of McColl and Blin who want to come in and run this club properly so we arent running at a massive loss and if anyone can do it then its McColl and Blin.

Be careful the rottweiler will be on to you shortly.

I don't think McColl wants to come in anywhere. He just wants to dictate the make-up of the board without investing a penny.

He wont put money into Greens pockets, there's a difference. I also don't blame him for taking nothing to do with D&P last year. McColl has everything to lose, and little to gain. Just look at the hatred he gets on here, simply for telling us how it is. Throwing money at us isn't a long term solution. We need to be ran properly, for the first time in decades. That's worth more than someone handing over a few million, and then getting bored of his new toy.

So we don't need Dave King to invest money either once Green & co leave, in that case.

So we don't need Dave King to invest money either once Green & co leave, in that case.

In an ideal world, no, unless we want to continue to rely on rich business bailing us out. With our support, we should be more than self-sufficient. Any extra investment should be seen as a bonus, to piss away on players.

I know what I would do, but I'm in the minority. The sheeple would be outraged.

AFC Rangers. From scratch.

Fuck the lot of them.

Your right, you are in a minority. Lose our history our titles and our traditions or have Republican Jim as our owner, I don't like McColl either but that's just madness, I hope your fishing.

It would be ridiculous.

Who is going to pay £14m quid, way over market value, to a group of investors?

It would be crazy to hand over that money for a company that may soon be showing signs of distress. Its not like a single penny of that money would see its way into the club.

If Murray and McColl can get 51% of the shareholders by value onside, then they can take control without paying a penny to the other group.

Not saying they will, but this would leave them £14m better off to fund the running costs of the club.

Dont listen to the rabble rousing of Green and somehow be brainwashed into thinking he is the bastion of all things right.

Neither should anyone put their complete faith into McColl and Murray, they should have to earn this. Earn it by playing thing smart. Get the club under control. Stop the crazy spending and get us running efficiently.

No one in their right mind would pay the price Green is asking but thats not really relevant - McColl said he wouldnt put any money in during his statement.

Now if he is predicting financial disaster - "decades of damage" - why would he be willing to risk getting the right board rather than save us from financial disaster when he has the money to buy Green out - ensure the right board are in place and save us from his own predictions of financial oblivion ?

Well said mate, green is a crook who will bring the club to its knees again, we the support have to play our part in getting rid.

Far too many on here went on the support Charlie bandwagon as a result of FF being against him. He has made an absolute arse of himself and Rangers through his actions and people on here are too stubborn and stupid to realise they were wrong.

I am not saying McColl or King is our clubs saviour, however there is no doubting Green is a disaster and needs kicked out with his investors.

Let's be realistic here....Paul Murray has NOTHING to put into Rangers and I wouldn't understand why ANY sane Bear would want this man near our club. This is not sound business sense.

McColl has already said he won't be stumping up any money anyway. He made it clear why this EGM is being called. Investing further or buying the CG Consortium out is not part of the plan.

All this is doing is causing further disruptions and destabilizing the board that was starting to settle after recent fractures.

I doubt highly we are anywhere near admin and if we are then bare-faced lies were told to the fans at the meeting last night. That in itself would be rather disgraceful.

No one in their right mind would pay the price Green is asking but thats not really relevant - McColl said he wouldnt put any money in during his statement.

Now if he is predicting financial disaster - "decades of damage" - why would he be willing to risk getting the right board rather than save us from financial disaster when he has the money to buy Green out - ensure the right board are in place and save us from his own predictions of financial oblivion ?

(tu) (tu) (tu) (tu)

I like a good debate, but I'm getting to the point where my debating skills will be lost on RM.

Debate yes, but just because you disagree with someone, does not call for being called nasty names or profanities, that shows you have lost the argument/debate.

To have a good debate, the one thing you need is FACTS, pure and simple, without facts, you leave yourself open to ridicule. I have to say, the bigger culprits of this are the anti Green folk.

Having read many threads during the past week alone, I find myself laughing at times and despair for some people, the same people who I will probably pass tomorrow afternoon at Ibrox.

Yes guys, let's have a debate, but make it factful, not "I heard", "I guess", twisting the truth, and downright lies.

IF, they are deadly serious, they should pay up, as they want fans to believe they know the way forward, take us back to the top, will/should get the cash back they put in plus ££. But as usual they are stuttering about, going to the press, trying to get fans onside, that buy's a big fat "0" in my books