Bears pakora! is back!

Dennis

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azure are pish. I'd much rather Greggs. I'd pay £3 a pie if its Greggs.

Was it not quoted somewhere when the rumours of greggs food in stadiums was going around that it would be a problem for us as whyte had sold of future revenue against the lease of the new catering equipment?

So it looks as though it will be azure until this is paid off unfortunately.

The accuracy of the information is not the real issue here. The real issue is why are we haemorrhaging money by paying exorbitant salaries that are out of sync with our Income? Management eg Ally & 2 assistants are on £1.4m pa!! Why are we paying that level of Salary for playing 3rd rate Football in a 3rd rate League where the competing Manager earns approx £15k pa?

Last night Ally proudly claimed that "our wage bill is a Third of what it was a couple of years ago", compared to what? I would guess an experienced SPL side that he inherited. Smoke & mirrors Ally, do not Patronise us with Platitudes.

The rest of the Senior Management Team need to look at the Salaries of competing Teams in the League and adjust theirs when moving up the League.............hold on that would require Salary cuts NOW......do not see it happening. BTW I would Love to see Ally move upstairs and enjoy the Legendary status that we have adorned on him.

First post and you plant this in the pakora thread :/

The accuracy of the information is not the real issue here. The real issue is why are we haemorrhaging money by paying exorbitant salaries that are out of sync with our Income? Management eg Ally & 2 assistants are on £1.4m pa!! Why are we paying that level of Salary for playing 3rd rate Football in a 3rd rate League where the competing Manager earns approx £15k pa?

Last night Ally proudly claimed that "our wage bill is a Third of what it was a couple of years ago", compared to what? I would guess an experienced SPL side that he inherited. Smoke & mirrors Ally, do not Patronise us with Platitudes.

The rest of the Senior Management Team need to look at the Salaries of competing Teams in the League and adjust theirs when moving up the League.............hold on that would require Salary cuts NOW......do not see it happening. BTW I would Love to see Ally move upstairs and enjoy the Legendary status that we have adorned on him.

Maybe you could go a chicken supper?

Was it not quoted somewhere when the rumours of greggs food in stadiums was going around that it would be a problem for us as whyte had sold of future revenue against the lease of the new catering equipment?

So it looks as though it will be azure until this is paid off unfortunately.

At the heated meeting between the Rangers board and a large group of fans concerned about their club, the fans were given the floor to ask their questions and the first question of the evening came from a large gentleman occupying two whole seats who wanted to know when Pakora would be available again at the catering kiosks.

:craphead:

Aye but dae ye want the fuckin' chilli or the yogurt dip with it.