Well done Rangers fans

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pile of pish.

When GB got stopped on their march by Police and then when there was the story about them clamped down on by police not getting let in and cops rhymimg off their names etc certain UBs were all over Facebook sympathising with them and saying acab etc etc

And seriously? Some of them aren't on each others Facebooks etc?

I know for a fact I'm right

Sorry to say mate I can assure you there was no UB/TBO members at Ibrox on Tuesday.

So funny hearing the "their all wee boys and don't speak for us" shite when we're not "wee boys", infact when was the last time you stood up and actually sung a song and supported the team?

not a single person has or would slate you all for the singing, its everything else thats the problem.

Must be nice up there on your high horse.

My new seat has me sitting right alongside the group. I'm no fan of the anti-Green brigade but everyone has a right to an opinion.

They're isolated, buy its fairly embarrassing to hear a section of the support slander the guys who got us where we are today.

Even Brian Stockbridge took a pasting today.

The Troops have had their red bull fix. Your banner wasn't there in Tuesday, nor were the group officially. But there were members there, as well as the groupies. Now be careful with your lie about none being there, because I was standing with a couple beforehand. When you also sell merchandise to groupies wearing your regalia that sit in your section, you take responsibility for their actions too.

A bunch of wee neds thinking they are Danny Dyer, spoilt wee brats attacking the man who saved us because he never bowed down to you over Stadium name. Show some respect, fawning over your Ultra Buddies who glorify baby killers who ethnic cleansed our country, yet can't show an ounce of respect to the man that stepped up when your Real Rangers Men buddies you sing about were playing golf with the Bheast.

Have a word with yourselves.

I don't agree with the Green chants/banners but I'm not embaressed, they're entitled to their opinions as is everyone in Ibrox, if you're of the opposite opinion then you're entitled to voice your own.

I know what your saying but why should the Green camp then up their game to outdo the others? It becomes a fucking mess

Leave all that shit outside and stop giving the club a riddy and causing more divide - pro or anti Green

The Troops have had their red bull fix. Your banner wasn't there in Tuesday, nor were the group officially. But there were members there, as well as the groupies. Now be careful with your lie about none being there, because I was standing with a couple beforehand. When you also sell merchandise to groupies wearing your regalia that sit in your section, you take responsibility for their actions too.

A bunch of wee neds thinking they are Danny Dyer, spoilt wee brats attacking the man who saved us because he never bowed down to you over Stadium name. Show some respect, fawning over your Ultra Buddies who glorify baby killers who ethnic cleansed our country, yet can't show an ounce of respect to the man that stepped up when your Real Rangers Men buddies you sing about were playing golf with the Bheast.

(tu)

It especially saddens me as I've got good mates in the group and they are good guys but when in UB mode at games they turn

I wan't Green out because he is becoming an embaressment. I cringe every time he gives an interview. The lads calling him a wanker today were even more embaressing. They know there is a meeting to vote about Greens future, but persisting in calling him a wanker and telling him to gtf. Silly little boys.

There was 100% no ub members at the game on Tuesday, stop acting like you know it all, cringe.

There was 100% no ub members at the game on Tuesday, stop acting like you know it all, cringe.

This the latest word in school, cringe? Here's one for you then, ask your members were any of them with a non Scottish man walking down the street when they got talking to a Norn Ironer ;)

Now stop being an immature wee wannabe that hasn't thrown a stone in anger ;)

Yet again, got to laugh. At least the Union Bears are making themselves heard. What is your average Bear in GR2 doing? Typing about how embarrasing the UB are, whilst probably leaving 15 minutes early to get in on time to watch Friends.

If you internet warriors are that bothered, get your finger out and do something at the football.

Yet again, got to laugh. At least the Union Bears are making themselves heard. What is your average Bear in GR2 doing? Typing about how embarrasing the UB are, whilst probably leaving 15 minutes early to get in on time to watch Friends.

If you internet warriors are that bothered, get your finger out and do something at the football.

There's not singing and there's making an arse of the support and causing more divide

Do you want to take back what you said earlier about me talking pish about sympathising with the GB?