Any other Bear feeling like this?

Here we go again Mr Paranoia because we share a DIFFERENT OPNION on our team. I'm sick your blame and because someone feels different from you that they are automatically one of them. It's ridiculous and pathetic. Instead of fighting, why do you offer something constructive????? Your posts are horrendous and I don't believe you are a true fan.

He isn't mate, he's a GIAT fuck, get stuck in.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again Mr Paranoia because we share a DIFFERENT OPNION on our team. I'm sick your blame and because someone feels different from you that they are automatically one of them. It's ridiculous and pathetic. Instead of fighting, why do you offer something constructive????? Your posts are horrendous and I don't believe you are a true fan.

A beeling tarrier. Brilliant.

Why don't you concentrate on the mess at our Club instead of me?? All I am thinking about is how to get our Club back and your in-house fighting and blame culture is pathetic.. Take a good look in the mirror - I know I have!!!

You're an inspiration as a fan, wish more were like you.

You clearly aren't a Rangers fan though and it says more about your pathetic nature than us to be honest.

I'm more of a Rangers fan than you will ever be, your more interested in starting childish fights than discussing the problem at hand, you every heard the term 'divide and conquer' if not, then I suggest you look it u son!!

On second thoughts, keep this one as RM's wee pet. At least it cheers you up to know the depth of their obsession.

In saying that, if I woke up one day and found that I had been registering multiple accounts on a Celtic forum I think it would be the day when I finally admitted I needed sectioned.

Instead of our immature insults, how about offering your opinion on how our Club moves forward? Lets have something constructive from you instead of your childish rants

I discuss with fellow rangers fans and loyalists not nappy rippers

I have just been reflecting over the past 16 months. I have watched the Cub I love turn into a circus and it hurts everyday. I am now scared to pick up a newspaper every morning to read the latest revelation. I am not the most intelligent person in the world (not that your surprised) I backed Green from day one - I thought he was the saviour and could do no wrong. I gave him my money. I don't understand business as I am not business minded. I am just a guy who supports his team. But I was thinking, that maybe I deserve to feel like this? Am I that naïve that I didn't see this coming?? I knew nothing about Green but yet I backed him to the hilt? It's left me feeling silly and you know what? I done the same with Whyte? I believed the Billionaire tripe and bought into it. Been trying to analyse this situation all morning. It's a salesmans Job to sell you a Lie. They have every right. The question is did I buy the Lie?? and the answer is yes. Just want my Club back!

I've never trusted Green from day one and having met the guy he did nothing to convince me he was anything other than a confidence trickster with no integrity and a big mouth. The man has even admitted to being fundamentally dishonest FFS.