Greens plan to sell Ibrox

North Rd

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well f*&kwit can you see his declaration of being a director of Sevco 5088 Ltd in there? Do you Cenkos stuck in the details re directorships for fun or because they're required too?

Can you see Sevco 5088 Ltd being listed as a subsidiary of RFCL Group ot the Rangers Grouo anywhere at all in the prospectus.

Again you deflect from my question.(No. It isn't there. Can we progress the debate, now?)

Can you answer as to if this valid and relevant at the time in question? Furthermore, can you provide evidence for your view? Finally, what is its relevance to the subject matter at hand?

Rangers media is a great site and have been a guest for years and only recently took the plunge to become a member. however,It would appear some on here hate mark Dingwall more than they love Rangers. Is mark Dingwall perfect? Probably not. But some on here need to get a grip .

Sadly there seems to be an agenda by some and you have to question the motives!

And what time does your shift finish?

Getting close guys. Got banned here last year for being 'rheekin'. Some will not listen, some will not see. Either way, if we, or Scottish Football, dont act in the next week, we are gone. I might be wrong, but Scottish Football isn't likely to do much given how much egg we've thrown on their faces. Its down to us. Now. Every hour we sit and bicker is an hour spent walking away.

Getting close guys. Got banned here last year for being 'rheekin'. Some will not listen, some will not see. Either way, if we, or Scottish Football, dont act in the next week, we are gone. I might be wrong, but Scottish Football isn't likely to do much given how much egg we've thrown on their faces. Its down to us. Now. Every hour we sit and bicker is an hour spent walking away.

Ahahahahahahaha ha

Oh hello

bat.jpg

What a roaster, no cunt listens to you because of this pish. Back to torbett towers you beast!

Still as it was in my younger days. Concealing an arrestable offence Criminal Law Act 1967 s.5 1967 c. 58 ;)

Forgot I posted on here, hence my delay in getting back to you.

"

(1) If a person has committed an arrestable offence, any other person who, knowing or believing that the offence or some other arrestable offence has been committed, and that he has information which might be of material assistance in securing the prosecution or conviction of an offender for it, accepts or agrees to accept for not disclosing that information any consideration shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction on indictment to imprisonment for 2 years.

(2) If a person causes any wasteful employment of the police by knowingly making to any person a false report tending to show that an offence has been committed, or to give rise to apprehension for the safety of any person or property, or tending to show that he has information material to any police inquiry he shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine of $2000 and to imprisonment for 6 months.

(3) No prosecution shall be instituted for an offence under subsection (1) except with the consent of the Secretary for Justice. (Amended L.N. 362 of 1997)

(4) The compounding of an offence other than treason shall not be an offence otherwise than under this section.

(5) (Repealed 50 of 1991 s. 4)

"

Nothing in that law states you have to report a crime.

1) don't take a bribe to cover up a crime, actually about prosecution and conviction, not arrest.

2) don't lie to the police

3-5) not relevant.

Nothing stating you must report a crime.

It is if it's something like moneylaundering

That is covered under whistleblowing rules though. And even still, do you not have to be linked into the offence.

If you overhear a couple of folk talking about a plan to launder money whilst you are in a cafe, then I don't think it impacts.

stay banned.

Rangers media is a great site and have been a guest for years and only recently took the plunge to become a member. however,It would appear some on here hate mark Dingwall more than they love Rangers. Is mark Dingwall perfect? Probably not. But some on here need to get a grip .

Sadly there seems to be an agenda by some and you have to question the motives!

Blaming others for having an agenda against Dingwall when he has the biggest agendas of the lot is a bit ironic and hypocritical