Charlotte Fakes

JMorrison1872

The one question that the leaked documents has made me wonder is the following:

How did Imran, after shafting Whyte manage to go back and convince him into signing over the shares in the OldCo if he did not pay for them?

Ask the question. If its a lie and Craig Whyte out of the goodness of his heart allowed the NewCo to be renamed as 'the rangers football club ltd' then that is fine.

If we did get the shares, what did we give up?

Ok so pinsent masons are in on this big cover up as well are they? Charles green effectively said he tricked whyte into releasing the shares....choose to believe that or not but what specific document released by this loonie are you referring to that makes you question this beyond a 500,000 pound enquiry?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discuss what??? What relevant information has this loonie posted that has been substantiated and is negatively impacting on the club? If I have missed something groundbreaking or relevant then please enlighten me? I seriously debate the validity of the info that has been posted but even assuming it is real what do you feel we need to worry about/discuss?

RTC, mad phil etc etc they all have a common theme! A hatred if rangers! This particular poster may be more astute in their postings and manage to lure more in but the ultimate aim is to damage our club by any means possible.....how can you take anything coming from a source with those intentions seriously?

Think our posts crossed in the air mate.

The one valid point I have seen was posted above your post.

I would like the question to be asked. I never knew IA and CG had to go back to Whyte and get the shares off him to vote through the name change to the OldCo to allow the renaming. The document states they did this after they cut all strings and 'ripped him off'.

What leverage or method did they use to get him back onside?

If it is nonsense, let the club tell us. That will put the matter to bed and will remove any credibility these documents may have.

Ok so pinsent masons are in on this big cover up as well are they? Charles green effectively said he tricked whyte into releasing the shares....choose to believe that or not but what specific document released by this loonie are you referring to that makes you question this beyond a 500,000 pound enquiry?

Was the enquiry not into the aquisition of the club? Not sure a later transaction would be in scope. Worth asking the question to be sure though dont you think?

Also, surely you are speculating about the cost of the enquiry? I didnt see this released anywhere, so how can you possibly discuss the speculative cost of the enquiry? A bit hypocritical dont you think?

Again, as i said last night, there has been nothing groundbreaking so far, but the latest leaks tell me that they still have access. How can a Board of Directors run a company worried that every email to document they send might end up in the public eye.

We need to cut the supply chain.

And we need to do it fast.

Again, respectively, i dont believe burying it as if its not happening is not the way. (tu)

And for the umpteenth time I am not saying it is fake or that we should ignore it but us discussing it round in circles on a message board achieves nothing....except to fuel the posters appetite to try and damage the club!

The police are investigating and if the club are smart they will be conducting their own investigations...what good does you or me discussing it do other than raise this loonies profile slightly? What do you hope to achieve?

I'm glad you have accepted there is nothing relevant on this users account so tell me this why do you think we should continue discussing it on here???

Was the enquiry not into the aquisition of the club? Not sure a later transaction would be in scope. Worth asking the question to be sure though dont you think?

Also, surely you are speculating about the cost of the enquiry? I didnt see this released anywhere, so how can you possibly discuss the speculative cost of the enquiry? A bit hypocritical dont you think?

It has been widely reported the cost of this particular investigation however yes until such times as the full accounts are published you are right it is speculative!

The investigation was in relation to whytes links to the holding company and the purchase of the assets from the oldco....had this question of yours been relevant at the time it would have been uncovered....now once again I will ask what specific post by CF leads you to believe there is more to this than discussed?

It has been widely reported the cost of this particular investigation however yes until such times as the full accounts are published you are right it is speculative!

The investigation was in relation to whytes links to the holding company and the purchase of the assets from the oldco....had this question of yours been relevant at the time it would have been uncovered....now once again I will ask what specific post by CF leads you to believe there is more to this than discussed?

It was the one posted last night mate. Supposidly the letter from Green to Regan just before he stepped down.

There are 5 pages of detail, most of it fairly bland and unimportant. The final page contains a statement that it was discovered that getting the shares of the oldco were vital to allow the renaming of the OldCo and therefor NewCo. This was discovered after they had cut strings with Whyte. They then went back to Whyte and persuaded him into handing over the shares for no return. Seems odd.

I just dont understand, knowing Whyte, why he would do anything for free. Does not add up.

I looked into it and indeed D&P confirmed that the major shareholder at the time did in actual fact vote to allow the renaming.

Either way, either Whyte voted to change the name out of the goodness of his heart, or Imran/Green got his shares off him. Its worth investigating what went on.

The enquiry will have been very thorough of all the available evidence, but there is always a small chance something was not disclosed.

And for the umpteenth time I am not saying it is fake or that we should ignore it but us discussing it round in circles on a message board achieves nothing....except to fuel the posters appetite to try and damage the club!

The police are investigating and if the club are smart they will be conducting their own investigations...what good does you or me discussing it do other than raise this loonies profile slightly? What do you hope to achieve?

I'm glad you have accepted there is nothing relevant on this users account so tell me this why do you think we should continue discussing it on here???

We are just going to keep going round in circles on this. You dont want to read or talk about it then fine, i respect your view and opinion.

I will read it and i will talk about it if i choose to. (tu)

We are just going to keep going round in circles on this. You dont want to read or talk about it then fine, i respect your view and opinion.

I will read it and i will talk about it if i choose to. (tu)

Talk about what???? For fuck sake are you special? What relevant information is there to discuss (you have already accepted there is none) and what good does having a discussion about leaks that may or may not be from the club achieve? It's all speculating re the source of the material so what the point? What does discussing it achieve?

so let me see if i have this right:

Nobody is saying they are fakes.

Nobody is saying we should ignore it

But we shouldn't post about it or discuss it and in fact admin are being requested to completely ban any mention of it?

incredibly that seems to some people's mindset

Talk about what???? For fuck sake are you special? What relevant information is there to discuss (you have already accepted there is none) and what good does having a discussion about leaks that may or may not be from the club achieve? It's all speculating re the source of the material so what the point? What does discussing it achieve?

Again round in circles. It involves Rangers FC and until told otherwise i will comment on what i see fit, without being dictated to by someone who doesnt want to know anything about it

Are you not able to just accept that we have different opinions on the matter and that neither of us is going to budge on this issue.

I have given you one that could be considered relevant. The OldCo shares. You might not want to question it, but it could be relevant.

The point in discussing these issues is to raise awareness and question the folk running the club to ensure that we never get taken down the garden path again.

If we never question anything, this is just burying your head in the sand. Seeking assurances and getting to the truth is never a bad thing. If our minds are put at ease, then great. If there is a problem, we should deal with it before it becomes a serious issue.

• 1 month later...

Seen two names mentioned in the last couple of days , that were Rangers 'people'. Don't know if that was pure conjecture or any accuracy at all. Wonder if the CF account was more than one person so as they could keep it moving continually? We got told a month ago that Rangers knew who it was but still the emails and leaks appeared.

I dont agree.

I in no way agree with the opinions of the leak, but if the leaked documents are genuine, then I dont see why we should not be able to question the content.

Im not talking about taking the guys own slant on views, only the content held within the documents.

If the admin decide to ban discussion on it then fair enough, i will respect it. The content of the documents is of great concern to us as supportes though.

For goodness sake can't you see that these scumbags make it all up based on the merest whiff of a possible story to denigrate Rangers FC and their supporters.

Surely based on the many recent events that they have been found wanting and indeed basing there stories on fantasy and make believe just ignore them, they only exist to satisfy their hatred of all things Rangers.

Anyway congratulations to Barcelona tonight